New 2015-16 itineraries to Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii include special offers
Celebrity Cruises just announced it 2015-16 cruises to Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, with over 70 destinations included. Some of these new ports include “Mystery Island” (Vanuatu – site of one of the “Survivor” television seasons), Dutch Harbor (Alaska), Beppu and Kanazawa (Japan) and Vladivostok (Russia). The new cruises feature more overnight stays, and sailings are now open for booking.
Highlights from the new itineraries include:
• Two 14-night roundtrip Japan sailings featuring overnight stays in Tokyo (Yokohama) and Kobe (Japan). The ship will also visit Mt. Fuji (Shimizu), Beppu, Kanazawa and Otaru (Japan), plus Vladivostok (Russia).
• The 14-night Singapore to Hong Kong sailings offer overnight stays in Hong Kong, Hanoi, Bangkok, and Singapore. In Hanoi, the ship will anchor in Ha Long Bay, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its scenic beauty and thousands of limestone islands and islets rising from the sea. Guests will also visit Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) and Danang/Hue (Chan May) (Vietnam).
• Holidaymakers can enjoy three days and two nights in Bali during the Singapore to Indonesia 14-night roundtrip sailing. Plus, guests will visit Komodo Island, home of the Komodo Dragon, as well as Phuket, Penang, and Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang).
Celebrity Millennium will visit 43 destinations in 14 countries during the 2015-16 season, starting in September 2015. With departures from Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo (Yokohama), the itineraries offer guests a wide range of options to choose from. Holidaymakers can also experience more of Asia for longer with overnight stays in eight different destinations: Tokyo and Kobe (Japan), Hong Kong (China), Taipei (Taiwan), Hanoi (Vietnam), Bangkok (Thailand), Singapore and Bali (Indonesia).
An exciting celebration
On 31 January 2016, a special Chinese New Year sailing will be offered with an overnight stay in Hong Kong (China). Celebrating the Year of the Monkey, guests can experience the excitement of being in Victoria Harbour (Hong Kong) and watch a spectacular fireworks display.
Following Celebrity Millennium’s season in Asia, on 13 March 2016, the ship will begin a series of exotic sailings ranging from 11 to 18 nights from Singapore, Sydney and Honolulu, finishing in Vancouver on 26 April 2016. Guests can combine these sailings to create a 45 day voyage calling upon 17 ports, in seven countries, across three continents including Australia, Fiji and French Polynesia. Guests can also enjoy overnight stays in Bali, Honolulu, and Maui.
Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii
Celebrity Solstice will sail to 34 destinations in 10 countries from September 2015 with itineraries ranging from eight to 18 nights in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, departing from Auckland, Sydney and Perth.
The ship will sail from Vancouver to Sydney on 22 September 2015, offering a 10-night ‘Hawaii’ and a 18-night ‘Tahitian Treasures’ sailing, which guests can combine to create a 28-night holiday, visiting 11 destinations. These sailings will also be offered from Sydney departing 9 April 2016. Highlights include:
• An overnight stay in Honolulu and a late-night call in Lahaina (Maui) during the ‘Hawaii’ sailing, allows guests can take part in a traditional luau. The ship will also visit destinations such as Hilo and Kona
• The ‘Tahitian Treasures’ itinerary will call at three ports in French Polynesia including Bora Bora, Moorea, and Papeete, before sailing across the Pacific to New Zealand, visiting Auckland and the Bay of Islands
For the ultimate Australia and New Zealand experience, guests can combine an 18-night Auckland to Perth cruise, departing on 16 February 2016, with a 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney to create a 35-night circumnavigation of Australia and New Zealand, visiting 19 destinations:
• During the 18-night sailing from Auckland to Perth, guests can enjoy six ports of call in New Zealand, as well as the three Sounds in Fiordland National Park, and visits to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide
• The 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney will visit Bali (Indonesia), before exploring the northern coast of Australia. The ship will then sail along the Eastern Coast visiting Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob), Airlie Beach and Brisbane in Queensland, offering guests the perfect opportunity to experience the Great Barrier Reef
New ports, new experiences
Celebrity Cruises will visit an entirely new destination, Mystery Island in Vanuatu, as part of the South Pacific sailings, with itineraries ranging from eight to 12 nights and sailing to ports in New Caledonia, Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu and Fiji.
Guests who are keen to experience the breath-taking Fiordland National Park in New Zealand can choose from the 12- and 14-night sailings from Sydney and Auckland, which visit Milford, Doubtful and Dusky Sounds, New Zealand.
Celebrity Cruises’ 2015-16 sailings will introduce the newly announced “Suite Class” experience. Beginning April 2015, the new luxurious offerings include a dedicated, suites-only restaurant, VIP lounge, and complimentary ‘all in’ benefits such as premium beverages, dining at any speciality restaurant and unlimited internet access.
For the first time, Celebrity Cruises will be offering its ‘cruise price promise’ on all sailings. This means that Celebrity Cruises is guaranteeing that all bookings made before 30 April 2014 will be protected by a lower price or promotion should it become available at a later date. Plus, Celebrity Cruises is also offering up to $400 onboard spend for each stateroom booking made. The cruise price and promotion promise is subject to terms and conditions.
Celebrity Cruises will continue to reveal its full 2015-16 line-up as each set of itineraries opens for bookings.