Meet the host for our Gay and Lesbian Cruise Section:
I am a SF Bay Area native and there are not many of us! I am proud to call this area my home. By day, I am a Human Resources Director for a hospitality firm in San Francisco. I love working in "Fog City", with all the old charm, romance and a diverse group of souls walking about. I love the tourists snapping pics of the trolley cars and the Golden Gate Bridge, and business executives holding tightly to their briefcase in one hand and a cup of java in the other in the Financial District.
I have been a Cruise Mate for about 17-months now, under another screen name of course. I am really honored and pleased to be able to join the Cruisemates.com team and not only be a voice in the gay and lesbian cruising community, but to be an ear for you, as well.
Safe travels to you all!
Message Boards: Discuss Gay Cruising
- Is an All-Gay Cruise for You?
- All-Gay Charters
- More Options for Gay Cruisers
- All About Gay & Lesbian Cruise Vacations
- At Home on a Straight Ship
- Gay Etiquette at Sea
- Guide to Ft. Lauderdale
- Los Angeles Mecca of Entertainment
- Miami Beach, A Pre-Cruise Must!
- The RSVP Experience, is it for You?
- Seattle The Emerald City at Your Feet