Viking River Cruises offers an extensive array of Yangtze River cruises with add-on trips to China's top attraction; Beijing, Shanghai and the Terra Cotta Army.
Viking River's Yangtze River Cruises
Viking River Cruises offer a number of alternative cruises along the Yangtze River. Some of these include:
- The 10-day "China Discovery Cruise" features four days in Beijing and six days cruising along the Yangtze River. This cruise starts at $1642.
- The 12-day "Imperial Jewels of China" cruise offers Shanghai, a trip to the Terra-Cotta Army, along with a six-day Yangtze River cruise. This cruise starts at $2292.
- The 13-day "Yangtze Explorer" features an 11-day Yangtze River cruise, followed by two days in a Shanghai hotel. This cruise starts at $2070.
- The 16-day "Roof of the World" cruise explores Tibet as well as Beijing, Xian, Shanghai and a six-day Yangtze River cruise. This cruise starts at $4049.
- The 17-day "China Cultural Delights" cruise features an 11-day Yangtze River cruise between Chongqing and Nanjing. Additional time is spent in Beijing, Xian and Shanghai. You will visit the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Terra-Cotta Army and old Shanghai. This is the cruise for people who want to really understand the origins of Chinese culture. This cruise starts $3387.
Back to Top of Article >> The Yangtze River -- Rich with History (Part 1)