Freestyle cruising offers a lot of amenities for cruisers of all ages, and choices especially abound on the Dawn.
Dining Norwegian Cruise Line has more dining options than any other cruise line. That is because you're not restricted to the main dining rooms like on most ships. There are two main dining rooms, but they, like many things on the ship, are just options. The specialty restaurants (which include a cover charge) are exquisite, whereas the main dining rooms are just mediocre.
- Le Bistro -- French restaurant, serving Mediterranean and countryside favorites. *Cover charge*
- Sushi Bar -- dine on tasty sushi rolls to your stomach's content. *Cover charge*
- Teppanyaki -- Japanese steakhouse where dinner is also a show. Enjoy high flying shrimp and jumping steak as your food is prepared on a grill right before your eyes. **My favorite** *Cover charge*
- Bamboo -- "A taste of Asia" where you can enjoy excellent Asian cuisine; the Sushi Bar and Teppanyaki are located in this one area. *Cover charge*
- Cagney's Steakhouse -- An old-style steakhouse with huge juicy steaks as well as tasty side dishes. *Cover charge*
- Salsa -- Taste Tex-Mex and Tapas at this laid-back eatery. *Cover charge*
- Impressions -- Experience your favorite Italian cuisinethe option of personal pizzas is on the menu as well. *Cover charge*
- Venetian and Aqua Main dining Rooms -- Serve traditional cruise fare. *No cover charge*
- Garden Café -- With made-to-order "just how you like it" buffet stations, it's the perfect place for lunch or dinner. *No cover charge*
- Kid's Café -- Inside the Garden Café; serves kid-friendly food buffet style. *No cover charge*
- Bimini Grill -- Perfect place for that poolside bite to eat. *No cover charge*
The cover charge for the specialty restaurants ranges from $10-25 per person. Although they may be a bit pricey, you can't go wrong with any of the specialty restaurants.
Continue Article >> Entertainment and Activities (Part 3)