View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2008, 09:13 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: Current Restaurant Pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki
The prices listed below are NEW effective for those boarding the next cruise tomorrow!

Le Bistro: $15 per person - DOWN from $20 PP
Cagney’s: $20 per person - DOWN from $25 PP
Jasmine Garden & Shabu Shabu: $15 per person - unchanged
Sushi: $15 per person - unchanged
Teppanyaki: $25 per person - unchanged
Papa’s Italian: $10 per person - unchanged
Le Bistro Brunch: $15 per person

Also, FYI, cover charge for children under 12 is half the cover charge. And between 5:30 and 7 P.M. each evening there is 2 for 1 cover charge specials.

The cost included restaurants remain unchanged: Grand Pacific Dining Room, Aizar Dining Room, Paniolo’s Tapas & Salsa Restaurant, Blue Lagoon, and the Garden Café/Kid’s Café, and Great Outdoors, as well as the Action Station evenings in the Garden Café.
Kuki:

I am a big fan of the specialty restaurants on NCL and I have found they deliver excellent food. The other unique thing is that each one also delivers its own experience and mood. The Asian restaurants are usually festive, Le Bistro is elegant and the others have a high level of personal service. To top it all off the no-charge restaurants are also pretty good.

For an additional $115 p.p. (to try all of the up charge restaurants) I think it's one of the best dining experiences you'll have on a mainstream ship, or perhaps any ship.

I'm really excited to get onboard the Jewel and make those reservations! With the great fare we found the additional charges are not going to be a problem.

The ship listing to the port side will be a problem. I'll gain too much weight after all that food.

Thanks for the GREAT virtual cruise!
Mike

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me