View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrie Platt
I take a small notebook so I can remember what/where we are each day.
Helps with the photo identification when putting my albums together at home. I also get perscription diarrehea med from our DR before leaving home. My poor DH was quarentined to our cabin for 3 days as we had to
see the ship's doctor. I wish there was a way to streamline our medications - DH takes about 15 each day and all those pesky bottles are
a pain.
Sherri - you can get a 7 day pill organizer to pack his meds and not take all the bottles with you. the pharmacist can print out extra labels for every prescribed medicine he takes and can also print a sheet that shows the picture and description of each pill. As long as you have the extra labels and the description, you should not need every bottle of pills. While I don't take a lot of meds, I made sure that I had extra labels printed out for my inhalers so I could attach them to the actual canister instead of having to bring all the boxes with the labels.

The extra labels will also help in case you need to call the doctor or pharmacist while you are away from home.
2005 Holiday, Sensation, Conquest,
2006 Conquest, Celebration, Holiday,
2007 Freedom Grand Med, Holiday
2008 Fantasy & Sensation,
2009 Fantasy, Holiday & Dream Grand Med
2010 Fantasy and B2B Elation
2011 Monarch of the Seas
2012 Booked - Breeze from Barcelona 12 days