View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieFamilyCruise View Post
Hi My whole family ( Hubby 3 kids, Sister 2 kids, Mom Dad and Lil bro) are going on our first cruise together. Well second for my parents. In October on the Spirit ship. I keep reading about automatic tipping and want to make sure we bring enough money and some extra for great service! Luckily my Hubby's bonus check comes right before we leave so I think we'll have enough for everything, but my Sis is a single Mom and I don't want her to worry about it so I want to have enough for both of us. Can anyone remember. Also I just realized it will be hurricane season, will that be a problem? Will it rain allot? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks
you are looking approximately @$13.00 in tips per person per day (children included), so - 10 people is $130.00 per day

ready to go, - anytime....

P.S.

Thanking all of you terrific potential cruise mates for your interest in my upcoming Celebrity Solstice Transatlantic sailing and other future cabin-share sailings.

I am now all set, looking forward to enjoy a well priced starboard balcony in hopefully fair weathers and have no new plans until November 2012 at the earliest.

Until then, wishing all of u fair winds and smooth sailings.