View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hi there

Hello there, My name is Joel from Chicago and I am planning my first gay cruise and also my first solo trip. I have never traveled alone, but am willing to take this adventure. I was looking at the RSVP mediterranean cruise this summer and also looking for a roomate. I am also looking for someone to do things with when on land. How is it traveling alone on a gay cruise? I am pretty well traveled myself but as mentioned, Nnever traveled alone, especially on a gay trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibrooks View Post
Hey guys -

I am a single guy in my early 40's, living in Texas - not many cruisers from the middle of the country, I have found...gay or straight.

I am looking for a travel companion(s)...to share the expense.

I have been on several cruises and different lines as well starting with trips with my grandparents. I have been on the original Love Boat a couple of times. My preferred line is Princess, but I am open to others. I was cruising about every 8 months with my ex until we split about a year ago. I took my first cruise as a single last month & although fun, was expensive paying for the full room. I do like the adventurous activities or the ones for the history depending on the cruise. I am open to various activities, tours, adventures with people that want to have fun. That is the main requirement. Hope to hear from yall soon. I feel like I'm writing a bio......Hope to hear from yall soon - Jim