Thread: Dining Room
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Admiral

We've also been on the Liberty as well as many other RCCL ships and as with Dave, I wear dockers and golf shirts most of the time. On formal night, I'll wear a tie, but usually don't take a jacket. First, it's too heavy in the suitcase, but when I do take one, I almost always end up taking it off because I get too hot. And since I hate wearing a suit, if I do have to take one because of a special dinner arrangement, I'm only in it for a couple of hours. Just doesn't make since for me to take one, but it's what makes you feel comfortable that's important.

You'll see a bit of everything, so you can feel comfortable with a jacket and tie, jacket with no tie, or tie with no jacket.

Pete
47 Cruises & Counting! Favorites: Paul Gauguin to Tahiti: Uniworld River Cruises in Europe; any of the Celebrity Solstice-class ships; Holland America for 12-nights in the Baltics & Russia; RCCL for 14-night Greek Isles, Turkey, & Croatia; Holland America for 14-day Alaska cruisetour; 10-night Canada/New England cruise; 21 days in Hawaii including a 7-night NCL cruise; Oceania for 25 days in Asia; & 3 months touring Europe by train. And many days spent in all-inclusive resorts!