View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Familiar Face

straight white guy here, stationed in los angeles county. i been wanting to take a cruise too. maybe california coastal out l.a. or san diego. they have some good deals going to mexico and/or hawaii for double occupancy too. the stuff i've been looking at, is for solo prices--and they pretty-much want double.

it'd be cool to hook up with another low-maintenance guys' guy. could hang/get chow and/or go into port ... or only split costs for the stateroom & come/go totally separate. flexible/adaptable here.

no smoke/drugs, up early/hit the rack relatively early. not much of a drinker (mostly 'cuz an $8 brewski++ isn't worth it). like to work out, do fun stuff, check out the activities/entertainment & ships/ports. pretty much a regular hombre.

my duty schedule is flexible, if i give a couple days notice. seems like there are some good 'last minute' deals out of la/san diego--but the long beach [carnival] cruises are less of a good value--unless y'all are lookin for a frat party or shore-leave vibe. name's chandler. hit me back if interested.

thanks.

s/f

vr/chandler.

over...