View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2012, 01:07 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeman View Post
I think it depends on the length of the cruise (and I suspect if it's selling) as to es cut off. I do it all the time.
yes it does depend on the length of the cruise. The following are the rules from Carnivals website. As you mentioned sometimes they stop selling ES before the allotted times. I've never heard of them continuing to sell it after the allotted times but I don't check either.

Glad you found a way to get ES after the time frame mentioned.

EARLY SAVER OFFER
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy, capacity controlled and subject to change at any time without prior notice. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking for all guests to secure confirmed accommodations. Fares are backed by a unique price protection policy. Full names are required for each guest. Offer is valid for new bookings only and is not combinable with any other discounted or promotional offer. Available on sailings 3 months prior to sail date for short cruises (5 days or less) and available on sailings 5 months prior to sail date for long cruises (6 days or longer). Savings are based on Fun Select rates and vary by sailings. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. No name changes are allowed. A $50 service fee will be assessed per person for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to the final payment due date. Cancellation penalties apply. Please refer to the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.

Bill