View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2013, 02:35 PM
MasterNotCommander MasterNotCommander is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6

Originally Posted by View Post
Hi everybody,

I really hope that somebody will help me with this problem.
I can`t ask the company becouse I get afraid.

Last month I get Immigration visa, it`s valid only 6 months. That mean when I entry the USA I am gonna became a resident of USA.
Embasy of USA in my country cancel my C1 D visa.
I need to embarked the ship becouse I need more money for the life in USA.
Does somebody knows can I still work without C1D.

Please help me!
Join a cruise lime that operates solely outside US waters. Some low end European cruise lines operate in the Med only and some of the larger cruise lines have ships based in Asia now. Depending on your immigrant visa type, you might not need the C1/D anymore anyway.
Reply With Quote