View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley7863 View Post
Hi there! I am looking for someone that likes to take a 7 to 9 day cruise from time to time. I usually like to go sometime in March or April. I am open to all cruises. I typically will drive to Florida to meet my ship, as I live in Georgia, but am not apposed to flying. I would even drive to Galveston, need be.

I am not a partier, but do like to have a drink or two. I do not want someone who gets drunk and acts like a fool. I like to do activities, by myself or with someone. I like working out a time or two while on the ship, just so I can eat more....lol. I do like shows. I do not do ship activities off the ship, I find my own through others postings. I would like someone to eat with, as I do not like to eat alone. I do not snore and would need a non-snoring roomie I do not smoke and would like a non-smoker.

The hubby does not appreciate cruising and he snores BAD!!! That is why I need a roomie.

If you would be interested in setting something up for those months, just let me know and we can start emailing and then Skype would be a great option so we can actually see each other.

Hope to hear from you.

I typically like a balcony room, but am open to anything.