View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
It is so nice to hear that cruising with someone you have never met and worked out great....So good, that you are planning another one. We see all the time, people looking for a cruisemate and never really hear if they found one and if so, how it went. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your trip...
Hello Donna,

I posted for a cruisemate for a Dec2016 Holiday cruise. Here is what I posted. Would you share my request with anyone who might be interested? As I am sure you already know, not everyone checks this site regularly, and I am attempting to maximize my chances of connecting with a travel mate.

I am a single female, fit, love to be active, love to dance, and am a courteous and considerate cabin mate, seeking a cruisemate to share a cabin, as the price is based upon double occupancy only.

This is an NCL cruise out of NYC, departing 19 Dec, for 10 days.

The base price for a Balcony cabin is $899 - - I checked with a travel agent, and it is actually is $1088 with the tax.

I need to get out of NYC over Christmas and it would be a real relief to share it with someone of like mind and spirit.

I am looking to book this quickly as time is running out. :-)

Kind Regards,
Eva