View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermno2 View Post
I've always sailed alone on cruises due to not having anyone that can afford one. However this time I simply cannot afford to cruise alone. I am a 35 year single male. A bit on the chubby side. I DO SNORE but I DO NOT SMOKE. I don't drink either although I really don't have anything against it. I require you to be a non-smoker as well. If you want to sit at the bar all night and drink that's your business. As long as your quiet when you get to the room and let me sleep.

The Cruise is on Royal Caribbean
10 Night Cruise
Friday, September 7th - Monday, September 17th
Leaves from Vancouver, British Columbia
Arrives in Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii
Cost is $3480 Double Occupancy
So Your Cost would be $1740 plus gratuities and travel to and from ports!
This is for a room with a window on the 3rd deck.

Ports of call
Vancouver - British Columbia, Maui (Lahaina) - Hawaii, Hilo - Hawaii, Kailua Kona - Hawaii, Kauai (Nawiliwili) - Hawaii and Honolulu (Oahu) - Hawaii

You can be male or female. Straight or otherwise. Age and appearance don't really matter to me. If we get along well then we might do some excursions together. Otherwise if you like being left alone that's cool too. Most of my time will be spent out of the room anyways.

Feel free to PM me or write a response here. It may take me a few days to check back so be patient.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cr...09%2F07%2F2018
Hello there, I also am single have no one to travel with anymore. I also wanted to go to Hawaii from Vancouver. I found a 10 day cruise that is half your price. I am willing to go on the lessor expensive cruise with you if you want to. It is Oct 3rd to the 13th. So let me know ok thank you tony.