View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

I couldn't take it any longer! wow!! I was crazed and then the feeling came upon me like a tidal wave, I started swearing to my GOD and on my mothers grave that I would love you til the end of time... I SWORE I would love you til the end of time! ........So NOW I'm prayin' for the end of time to hurry up and arrive, cuz if I gotta spend another minute with you.... I don't think that I could really survive.... I'll never break my promise or forget my vow but GOD only knows what I could do right now... I'm prayin' for the end of time... it's all that I can do... I'm prayin' for the end of time...so I can end my time with YOU!

...it was long ago and it was far away but it was so much better than it was today ... it was long ago and it was far away but it was so much better than it was today ....... it was long ago and it was far away but it was so much better than it was today .....it was long ago and it was far away but it was so much better than it was today

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10