View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Admiral

We made it home........finally.....our plan was delayed by about 40 minutes leaving Miami & got in about a hour late........glad I made a call to my brother so he didn't think we stayed in Miami longer.......

The cruise was great.....the room was great.......the people were GREAT......but like Kuki said.....the cruise was just too short.......

As Kuki said we had problems in the dinnning room......we chose to stay in casual dinning as it was quieter & Larry did better there.....we did miss our table mates tho.........

Getting off the ship was the easiest ever I think......we were off the ship by 9 am.......found our luggage & was in a cab in no time......we were at our hotel & in our room before 9:30.......that was nice to be able to rest a bit before exploring Bayside yet again......

Was nice to run into Mary Lou, Gary, Jill & Steve........made the crusie seem a bit longer........

Later that evening we met up with Brenda in Canada & her family at Bayside....they were there before their cruise on Saturday.......was nice to see her again.......

Got home around 1 pm.........started to unpack.......decieded not too....can do that later.......Larry took a nap........I started checking the messageboards......I need to count things in here more........had a bite to eat & here I am........

All of you still on a cruise or going....have fun & type at y'all when ya get home.......

Sharon