Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Beginner

Default Parking at Port Canaveral

Hi -

We're wondering if there are any other places to park when cruising out
of Port Canaveral. $15 a day seems expensive.

TIA --
Sponsored Links
Old October 11th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Admiral

If you are planning to come in the day prior to the cruise and stay near the Port, I think there's a Hotel or two that will allow you to leave your car at their lot and take their transportation to the ship. If you plan to drive there and arrive the day of the cruise,, I know of nowhere that you can leave a car without going into one of the parking lots or the garage. I'm assuming (which I know is a bad thing to do ) but it sounds like you're talking about arriving the day of the cruise and asking if there's anywhere to park without paying the $15.00 per day fee. The answer is no.
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by margiemhu View Post
Hi -

TIA --
You're lucky you're not sailing out of Miami. It's $20 per day there!

"SKY"
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Park and cruise

Here is a hotel that provides free parking with one night stay and free shuttle to ship.
La Quinta Inn and Suites / Special Offers
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
If you are planning to come in the day prior to the cruise and stay near the Port, I think there's a Hotel or two that will allow you to leave your car at their lot and take their transportation to the ship. If you plan to drive there and arrive the day of the cruise,, I know of nowhere that you can leave a car without going into one of the parking lots or the garage. I'm assuming (which I know is a bad thing to do ) but it sounds like you're talking about arriving the day of the cruise and asking if there's anywhere to park without paying the $15.00 per day fee. The answer is no.
There is one option I found, it's Port-canaveral-parking.com. Off 528. Advertised at $8.50 a day with port delivery and post cruise pick up.
Old January 13th, 2011, 03:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

If you are staying in the port and cruise for some days, why don't you just hire a Port Canaveral transportation service? There are some companies that offers cheap rates on their services but with good service. Like the Spaceport Transport that we hired on our last cruise.
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
There is one option I found, it's Port-canaveral-parking.com. Off 528. Advertised at $8.50 a day with port delivery and post cruise pick up.
And they deliver you to and from the port. Oops, you said that already.
Old February 4th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

There are hotels that will let you keep your car in their lot. Here is also a shuttle for port canaveral transportation.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruiseparkngofportcanaveral.com

We could not agree more. Please find us at Welcome to Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral for a $6.99/day internet special with advanced reservation. The shuttle to and from the front door is included.
Old February 21st, 2012, 02:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs up Executive Parking Port Canaveral

We came across this smaller lot called Executive Parking Port Canaveral. We paid $6.99 This was a stress free experience. On the morning of our cruise as we where driving across the great state of Florida Rich from Executive Parking called my cell phone to let me know our ship was in port and embarkation was on schedule. He also reminded me the exit number was exit 49 off the 528 the bee line. As we pulled in we were meet by one of the attendants. We filled out some quick paper work and we were promptly on our way to the cruise port. The ride was less then 10 minutes. Rich the owner gave me detailed instructions on when to contact him. He asked us to call him when exiting the ship, before we picked up our luggage so he could be there waiting. We walked out of the terminal got on the shuttle and we where on our way home. We will use them again on our next cruise adventure.

Executive Parking Port Canaveral
Old March 3rd, 2012, 12:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Question Driving from home to port

In my case hotel parking lots are useless. I live in Gainesville, less than two hours from the Space Coast. Can my mom park cheap near the pier?

Looking forward to cruising!

Read and post cruise reviews

Old March 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Captain

We just came back from Freedom of the Seas and I didn't want to pay that much. I looked online around Christmas time and they were having a special for $4.99 a day. I got a confirmation email from them and I was armed and ready for them to increast the price on me when I got there.

NOPE!! They promised what they said they would. They got us to the ship in no time and at the end, we had to wait all of 10 -15 minutes. Park N Cruise is their name and if I sail out of Port Canaverall again, I won't hesitate to call them. (No I don't work for them either )
Inspiration -09/05
Mariner-05/06 & 10/09
Century-01/07
Crown-04/07
Liberty-11/07
Explorer-08/08
Insignia-11/08
Destiny-07/09
Oasis Inaugural Cruise-12/09
Monarch-03/10 & 07/10
Equinox-08/10
Freedom-02/2012
Mariner; RSS- 10/12
Jewel-12/12 b2b
Independence-12/13
Enchantment- 01/14
Legend-TA- 04/14

Booked:Freedom OTS 10/14
Booked:Solstice Alaska; 09/15

Old June 4th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Parking for Port Canaveral

If you are going out of Port Canaveral try CRUISE PARKING OF PORT CANAVERAL. I know they are on Face Book and you can register on line..don't know their web page

They have an air conditioned waiting lounge, a bakery and a room for kids. THE BEST..they are cheap, load and un load your luggage, park your car and take you to and from the ship. We haven't tried the Park & Cruise but I hear they have new owners and are not waht they use to be.
Old June 6th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I found the website for Cruise Parking...Try them,,excellent

Welcome to Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral
Old June 14th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise Parking Port Canaveral

Quote:
Originally Posted by margiemhu View Post
Hi -

TIA --
Sure there are some GREAT off site parking areas to park that cost 50% less. I highly recommend my friends at Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral. These guys have absolutely the best service and facility out there. Check out their great video here:
Cruise Parking Port Canaveral - SAVE Money and Time! - YouTube
Old September 1st, 2012, 11:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

But the best place to park your car with greatest assurance and just the nicest people to deal with is "Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral." They always get great reviews!
Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Admiral

Has anyone tried the Park and Cruise

Package at Raddison in Canaveral....

if so does their shuttle take you to,and from the Port free?
Old February 7th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Port Canaveral parking

It seems that Port Canaveral is moving to shut down off site parking lots because they are "to cheap compared to the Port pricing". So they have passed a moratorium preventing companies from delivering passengers to or from the off site lots. Even if you call a cab on your own they are not allowed to pick you up and take you to the port or they will be fined and their permit revoked. This will eventually force you to only use the Port for parking at $15 to $18 dollars that will be 3 night equals 4 days parking charge. Talk about BS the Port made $10 million dollars in parking in 2011 and over $11 million in just parking fees in 2012. So with the cruise industry cutting prices to get people to cruise the Ports are increaseing their prices. As of today parking at the Port could cost you as much as 1/3 of the cost of your trip. The port already charges the cruise ship company a fee for each passenger to come and go from the port this is a hidden charge it comes out of your ticket price. Oh yeah you still have to drag your bags half way around the world. Typical government thinking here competition is bad for business, so stop it.
Old March 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Moratorium on offsite cruise parking????

Anyone else had experience with the new " moratorium " referred to by Sable? In this case what options do you have...how can they even be in business? We will be driving in (2 cars) from Tennessee and I have always used the Port but at 15/day for two cars, that is very high. We want to be sure our options are safe, and that shuttles to and from are prompt. Any suggestions?