Old July 8th, 2009, 06:37 PM
First Mate

Default Delta Queen's New Home

I know not many will look at the Delta Queen section, however there is a new site showing the old boat's new home in Chattanooga as a hotel downtown.
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Admiral

Is it docked on the river? I would not mind staying in it. I have stayed in the train cars/ hotel rooms at Chattanooga choo-choo so why not?

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
146 days total
Old January 4th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Diane Giambalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofmeg View Post
Is it docked on the river? I would not mind staying in it. I have stayed in the train cars/ hotel rooms at Chattanooga choo-choo so why not?
It is docked in the River in Chattanooga. I was there right after Thanksgiving. I have pictures of her on my Facebook page, but don't know how to get it here. They did a renovation of all the Cabins. They are trying to get it to sail again. Its docked in a nice area of town, across the river from the Aquarium. There is a bus that goes to the other side.
Diane/ Nashville, TN
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giambalvo View Post
It is docked in the River in Chattanooga. I was there right after Thanksgiving. I have pictures of her on my Facebook page, but don't know how to get it here. They did a renovation of all the Cabins. They are trying to get it to sail again. Its docked in a nice area of town, across the river from the Aquarium. There is a bus that goes to the other side.
Diane/ Nashville, TN

I googled her and found I could book a room on her for about $150 a night.

I have now achieved-
146 days total
Old March 7th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Familiar Face

Well, $150 is a decent price. I loved the Delta Queen steamboats and I think what has happened to them is a shame. I hope they get to sail again soon. Does anyone know where the American Queen is now?

Seabourn 1995 - Carnival Elation 1996 - Sea Princess 1998 - Crystal Harmony 1998 - Grand Princess 1998 - Holland America Ryndam 1999 - Renaissance 2000 Oceania 2002 - Carnival Conquest 2004 - Pride of America 2005 - Emerald Princess 2006 - Crsytal Serenity June 2008
Old March 7th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzenjammer View Post
Well, $150 is a decent price. I loved the Delta Queen steamboats and I think what has happened to them is a shame. I hope they get to sail again soon. Does anyone know where the American Queen is now?
I had always intended to take a river crusie-never did. Yes, if we decided to take a 3 day weekend to Chattanooga, I would book her.

I have now achieved-
146 days total
Old January 2nd, 2016, 05:47 PM
Admiral

Any info on her now? I found an article from St. Lewis Missouri newspaper about her being docked there (Sept. 2015) but the article would not load well so I was unable to read all of it.

I have now achieved-
146 days total