Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2003, 07:45 AM
MikeW114

Default Costco Travel

Has anyone booked a cruise or group cruise through Costco Wholesale Club? Any information/experiences would be helpful. Thanks.

Mike
Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2003, 01:18 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Costco Travel

I've checked and can usually do better using online brokers for pricing and then using that data as leverage for a matching price from a real T.A.
Old August 5th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Michele

I work for costco (not for the travel part, but in a whse). It is sad to say but I have priced a trip through them and seems to be a bit more every time. Not sure with cruises but on land trips is was quite a bit higher.... but never know.. it couldnt hurt to call.. never know where you can find a good deal. I have talked to some who said they have gotten good deals???
Old August 6th, 2003, 07:12 AM
Admiral

I have Costco and BJ's cards and in pricing their vacation/cruise deals I can definately do better anywhere else.
Old August 14th, 2003, 10:54 AM
CactusCruise

I've booked through Costco and received a very good deal on a cruise. They beat everyone's cruise price, including the cruiseline except, CruiseQuick. With them the price was the same. I also found the rep to be very helpful and knowledgeable. When there were price dropped twice she got the credit for me without my having to prompt her. And in the end I was very surprised that I was upgraded (same cabin, higher deck). I haven't used them for a land vacation but I've been looking through their brochure and a couple of items look promising.