Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Sabastien's Mom

Default Cruising with an 18 Month Old

We will be crusing on Norweign Cruise Line in Feb 06 on the Pride of America. I have cruised several times before so no surprises for me but this is the first time since our son was born. He will be 18 months at the time of the cruise. I know RCCL has stuff for under 2 years, but I haven't seen any info on NCL.

What should I bring for my son? Will there be babysitting services for him? Any other practical advise would help. Is there a book I can get? Has anyone been there done that?

Thanks!
Lesli
Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Houston

Default Re: Cruising with an 18 Month Old

Hi Lesli,

You might try posting this thread on the NCL board. I have also seen this topic on Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Princess recently. Of course, the other lines postings wont be able to tell you what NCL provides, but I remember that they offered a lot of great tips as to what to bring, what to anticipate, etc.

Enjoy your cruise!

Michelle