Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Australia/New Zealand
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Beginner

Question Romance on Pacific Dawn ~ an officer or a gentleman?

Is it true that they have a new girl in every port every few weeks? I Have read and was cautioned by lots of friends about the lies the officers would tell you to get you into bed by the end of the cruise.... then with a well planned exit strategy and a handful of lies, drop you for the next pretty face to take their fancy.

I have read lots about the crew and especially the officers not being allowed to mingle with passengers and certainly not allowed to act in an inappropriate way romantically.... Obviously someone forgot to tell the officers on my cruise because there was clearly something going on ....

I've just recently come back Pacific Dawn Sth pacific cruise and wondered about the officers on board ( they do tend to stand out in their white suits and lots of stripes ~ they were not inconspicuous !!! )

Anyone been romantically involved with officers from Pacific Dawn?

Would love to hear your experience? may serve as a warning to those first time cruisers who may be swept off their feet...

JGil
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

There is one poster here, who indeed did marry her shipboard romance, but, for the most part, you are being led down the garden path...That fact, a girl in every port is very true...they KNOW you are disembarking soon, so you really need to be on your toes. Remember the red flag warning...

I have seen in person, bad situations, and on tv news shows, I have seen some dramatic sad stories..Never go to the crew quarters either...Be smart!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old July 15th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Beginner

Thanks Trip, We did try to warn them..... but these silly young things must learn the hard way !!!!

JGil