Old April 6th, 2002, 06:49 PM
knockurselfout17

Default looking for Christian teens aboard Paradise on 5/26

Hey guys,

My name is Jamie (age 16), and I am looking for some christians teens to hang with on the Paradise cruising on 5/26. This is my third cruise, and I make new friends on each that I go on. I hear they don't really have many teen activities so...we kinda have to organize on our own! YIKES!! Ok, so If you are sailing on this date with me, and are interested in making friends to run around with, post a response message!

Jamie
Old April 6th, 2002, 11:29 PM
peace_to_all

Default Re: looking for Christian teens aboard Paradise on 5/26

Must I be Christian to be your friend? Can I not just be me regardless of faith? Why must I pass this test of religion to be a human being? Has your cultural myopia robbed you of the ability to be free?
Old April 7th, 2002, 12:10 PM
knockurselfout17

Default Re: Re: looking for Christian teens aboard Paradise on 5/26

No, but it is nice to have some people that I can truly relate to...within morals...on my cruise. As a matter of fact, I enjoy mmaking friends with all, but also in hope...I want to meet a cute Christian guy to hang out with so...if that answers your question....Sorry if I offended you...but honestly, it's nothing to freak out about! but...are you going on this cruise???
Old April 7th, 2002, 04:38 PM
niecie

Default Re: looking for Christian teens aboard Paradise on 5/26

Hey jamie!! don't worry about "peace to all"...it's ok to have an idea of who you'd like to hang out with and NO, you do not have any "cultural Myopia"...you just sound like a really nice person who wants to find others of like mind...and that's alright too...as far as truly being free--i think you really are free because you know what you want and you go for it...

So, you go for it Jamie and have a wonderful time at this cruise and keep the standard high and don't fall into the pit of the "status quo"!

c ya on the 26th!
niecie
Old April 7th, 2002, 05:41 PM
knockurselfout17

Default Re: Re: looking for Christian teens aboard Paradise on 5/26

Neicie,

Thanx...I am glad that we see things the same way! haha. Oh well, ya can't win em all. I think I sent you en email about your kids....maybe not but if I remeber correctly I did. So, hopefully I'll get the chance to see you all! If you have anymore comments for me, I'd love to hear them. Once again, Thank You.

Jamie