Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Got married on Carnival Triumph 12-16-06

We got married just about a month ago (second wedding for each of us) and I have to say I would highly recommend it. It was just awesome and so much more meaningful than my first fancy wedding in a church (maybe I married the right guy this time around ) Anyway, we purchased the wedding luncheon for 27 guests. We had the marriage ceremony first followed by the luncheon for our guests. Then they got off the ship and we sailed away. We had a few minor glitches and one major glitch but when I got home I emailed Carnival and they "righted" the situation. Just wanted to give two thumbs up
Raina
Sponsored Links
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Beginner

Best wishes on the wedding! We will be sailing on the Triumph Feb 3rd. Looking forward to it. We have read some terrible reviews so glad to hear everything was okay.
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

thanks
we LOVED the Triumph...I have nothing but good to say about our trip...it was AWESOME!!
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Beginner

Default Wedding Feb 26,2011

I'm am also getting married on the Triumph! I was hoping you may have some pictures of the wedding. There aren't very many to come by. Any info would also be much apprieciated

Thank you SO much
:-D
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Admiral

Jennifer..welcome to Cruisemates..and good luck on your upcoming onboard wedding..just curious, how did you locate this older thread to update