Old March 5th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Passenger

Default Fantasy Only Questions ... Post Them Here ...

I will be traveling on the Fantasy and thought that a central thread for the Fantasy would be a simplified way of getting questions and comments on the Fantasy ...

What is the one favorite thing you like about the Fantasy ...

Where do you stay in New Orleans ...

Old March 5th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Passenger

Default Okay........

I just posted this seperately, then saw this thread. Here's my post again:

Okay, another follow-up question. Our 4 day cruise on the Fanatasy has only one port - Cozumel. The itinerary says we will be there from 8am to 5pm. I was just curious if this is actually all the time we will have there. When we sailed on the Holiday several years ago, we had the same port for the same hours, but when we got there they actually extended the port time until like 10 or 11pm. Is this usual? Or were we just lucky that time? Thanks again!
Old March 6th, 2007, 03:59 AM
Admiral

Dawglvr, we were just in Cozumel, on the Ecstasy, and the Fantasy pulled up with us, docked next to us, and left at the same time. It is 8a to 5p. I will post pictures on the photo gallery showing BOTH ships side by side at port and then the Fantasy following us for about 8 hours on the way back to the States. Kewl!!

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Passenger

Default Some Questions ...

Does anyone have pics of a cat 12 cabin ... also any pics of inside or oceanview rooms on the upper deck ...

My nieces will be 13 and 17 on this cruise will there be things for them to do ...

Is there a chapel on this ship ...

What is VIP boarding ...

Ok as I think of more I will add them ...

Candy

Old March 6th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Admiral

Hi Candy,

Have you seen the pictures on the Carnival website here?:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Stateroo...taterooms.aspx

You can also try a search on webshots dot com for Fantasy Cabins and see if anyone has posted their own pictures. Carnival's cabins are larger than most other cruiselines cabins.

Your nieces should have a great time . Here's the link to Camp Carnival:

http://www.carnival.com/onboardexp_home.aspx

I don't see a chapel on this ship, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place .

If you have VIP boarding you can board ahead of the non-VIP cruisers.
SunPrincess2006NCLDream&
CaribbeanPrincess2007NCLDawn&
IslandPrincess2008IslandPrincess&
GoldenPrincess2009CarnivalConquest&
GrandPrincess2010IslandPrincess&
GrandPrincess2011CarnivalMagic&
CarnivalDream2012IslandPrincess&
CarnivalMagic2013CarnivalLegend2014&
CarnivalMagic&CoralPrincess2015
CarnivalLiberty&CaribbeanPrincess2016
EmeraldPrincess2017 Island Princess2018
CoralPrincess2019
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Passenger

Thanks Fern for the links ...

I checked out Camp Carnival and the O2 club ... it looks like they would have lots of fun ...

Does any one have any experiences to share about Camp Carnival or the O2 Club ...

Old March 14th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Some Questions ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canner2u

My nieces will be 13 and 17 on this cruise will there be things for them to do ...

Well My son (12 yr old) and I were just on the Fantasy, he unfortunately didn't find many kids his age and every time he did go to camp carnival no kids were there. He finally gave up. One thing to keep in mind is that they will be split up at times as the age grouping is 11-14 and then 15-17 I think they combine for some things. Hopefully you cruise will have more kids than ours did. He also didn’t even want to use the pool because all the spring breakers were crowding it and partying it up. I told him to try the kid’s pool but I think he felt it was for little kids. He did keep himself busy with the arcade and a playing his gameboy and we had lots of fun at the ports. Next time I will try to cruise at a later date when there are more kids.
Old March 14th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
Dawglvr, we were just in Cozumel, on the Ecstasy, and the Fantasy pulled up with us, docked next to us, and left at the same time. It is 8a to 5p. I will post pictures on the photo gallery showing BOTH ships side by side at port and then the Fantasy following us for about 8 hours on the way back to the States. Kewl!!
I was just on the Fantasy, although it couldn't have been the same one that followed your ship because we unfortunately had to tender which took away from our port time a bit. Anyway a lot of people were at the last tender time of 4:15 and we left on time(5pm), I sure wish we had more time, that's really my only complaint of the cruise (that and a bit too many spring breakers but really they could have been worse, they weren't too bad compared to other groups from what I hear,but I digress......) any way we seemed to get cleared and off the ship pretty early about 7:45, but time flies as they say!