Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 17th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Beginner

Default Video from the Fantasy cruise on 5/31/2008

Hello, I am trying to find a video of when my Grandpa got up on stage at a comedy show on that cruise. My cousin and Grandpa went on the Fantasy out of New Orleans on 5/31/2008. On the cruise they went to one of the comedy shows. Now I don't know the name of the comedian, but my Grandpa wheeled up to the stage, got out of his wheelchair, walked up the stairs onto stage and started telling jokes to the audience. He had the whole audience in stitches!! Defenitely a memorable experience. My Grandpa passed away on Easter Sunday. It would mean a lot to my family if we could get a copy of that show (or at least when Grandpa was up there). What he did that day sums up his whole life. He loved to make people laugh. He has made me laugh my whole life!
This is him on youtube playing charades: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwhhr-MFCyA

If anyone has any information on how to get a video, pictures, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kevin Hoffman
Sponsored Links