Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 24th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Give a cruise for Christmas?

Is it too late to give a cruise for Christmas?

Absolutely not. I did a little research on the best deals out there, and the best bargains in 2010 are to be found SOON - in January and through March. By April prices start to go higher.

However, if you want to book a Carnival cruise that sails four or five months from now I suggest you look at the Carnival Early Savers programs here:

Save on your cruise with Carnival Early Saver | Carnival Cruise Lines

This will make sure you get the best price on a cruise you book now - even if the price drops later.

I am only posting this because I know a lot of people are probably considering a cruise for a holiday gift. The prices here will be good with ANY travel agent, you do not have to book it directly with Carnival.

We actually recommend using agents instead of booking direct, but you can see the prices here.
Sponsored Links
Old December 25th, 2009, 05:11 PM
First Mate

You know that is such a good idea that I think that I will give that gift to myself. Being a little selfish is not always a bad idea.

Read and post cruise reviews
Read and post cruise reviews

Fascination 01/02
Imagination 07/02
Glory 07/04
Glory 12/04
Valor 12/05
Miracle 08/06
Fascination 10/06
Triumph 06/07
Inspiration 11/07
Destiny 08/08 (VIP Status)
Inspiration 11/09 (VIP Status)
Inspiration 10/10 (VIP Status)
Destiny 10/11 (VIP Status)
Enchantment of the Seas(RC)04/13
Dream 07/13
Old December 26th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Passenger

That's what I Did. Gave my parents a cruise for Christmas. Back in May I booked a 5 day Baha Cruise on the Elation to Cabo San Lucas & Ensenada sailing 18 Jan. Carnival changed the itinerary to 6 days and we were able to keep it for the same price (BONUS). This will be their 1st Cruise, and now i have a sister and her husband along with two nieces going along also. Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting away from the snow and cold here in Sturgis, SD and Minnesota.
Carnival Elation - Jan 2010
Old December 26th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

You picked a good week, that week in January is famous for having low cruise fares.
Old December 26th, 2009, 11:35 AM
First Mate

Smile Book a cruise

SO WE DID a early christmas present to ourselves on the new one DREAM, IT it a all holiday, off day etc for ourselves.no kids, cell phone off maybe on i aint here.We booked on dream for NOV 2101 so we could save so $ prior, Oh its our7th on carnival and i am ready to go
boB
Old December 29th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Beginner

Im new to the whole cruise thing. Im 23 and i'm going on number 2 in 2 weeks. why is it better to book through an agent? I always felt that booking anything is a plus. (I have had the worse of luck with venders like Expedia)