Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2011, 03:43 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Jacqueline
Default Carnival Magic

now that is A Cruiseship I like.
YouTube - Carnival Magic Virtual Tour - Carnival Cruise Lines

I am getting excited and cant wait till september 25, embarking in Barcelona

It sure beats any celebrity ship to me.

Read and post cruise reviews

Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2011, 04:48 AM
Captain

I don't know that it beats out Celebrity, I hear Soltice is gorgeous. Id like to see it for myself.

That's a pretty tall order. Carnival isn't known for having beautiful ships, they are known for having wild and loud decorated ships.
Old January 1st, 2011, 04:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Jacqueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
I don't know that it beats out Celebrity, I hear Soltice is gorgeous. Id like to see it for myself.

That's a pretty tall order. Carnival isn't known for having beautiful ships, they are known for having wild and loud decorated ships.
To me it beats Celebrity, I sailed Century and Constellation. Those ships are boring as for decor and entertainment, but to each his own.
Have you ever been on a Carnival ship? Wild and loud in what way? For being colorfull?

Old January 1st, 2011, 10:53 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post

Everyone likes different taste I suppose
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
To me it beats Celebrity, I sailed Century and Constellation. Those ships are boring as for decor and entertainment, but to each his own.
Have you ever been on a Carnival ship? Wild and loud in what way? For being colorfull?
Of course Iv been on Carnival. I love little Ecstasy neon and all. I think I did 14 cruises in the past 24 months, and 11 of those were on Carnival .. because its convenient. I have Ecstasy booked again this month and two on Elation after that. I just got off Triumph a week and a half ago.

I also have Magic booked for late next year which I plan on cancelling as I booked Oasis twice instead. I used cruisevouchers from ebay to book them so Oasis is no more than Magic, including my airfare. PS I specifically said Soltice because of the rave reviews of its beauty .. not just any Celebrity cruise ..

I loved Voyager OTS for its beauty the first time I boarded, I was wow'd. I am not wow'd by Carnival's decor... but I like their cruise produce, but not for the beauty of their ships.

Why would you assume I was never on a Carnival ship because I think other ships have more beautiful decor than Carnival? I think a lot of people agree with me, they do Carnival for the price, not the decor.