CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (
-   -   4K French Door Cabin Video (

vinsheer March 30th, 2011 06:43 PM

4K French Door Cabin Video
We loved our French Door Cabin 4196 on the Carnival Spirit and I finally figured out how to post these short videos for those of you who are wondering what these cabins are all about.:D

Trip March 30th, 2011 07:58 PM

Thanks for posting exactly how this cabin is obstructed. I have to admit though, it would not be one I would book...

fun2cruiz March 30th, 2011 08:36 PM

nice videos.... had one of these one time and that was enough for me......never again.

antoniousmc April 4th, 2011 10:36 PM

I like this cabin because I have a small child I do not want to be worried about something happening, but I like getting fresh air.

Barryn514 April 5th, 2011 12:57 AM

I wouldn't like that.

skymaster June 8th, 2011 09:37 AM

I LOVE the 4K french door cabins. Just slightly more money than a regular inside, but offers the fresh air and natural light of a balcony, without the smoke, and noise of your neighbor! If you choose carefully, you can get one that's between the boats which is even better!

Paul Motter June 8th, 2011 04:21 PM

I fixed the videos for you...

hey - if it is a choice betrween this and a closed window ocean view I would take this cabin any day over that.

I particlularly like the new "cove balconies" they added to some of the Fantasy class and to the Dream-class.

skubik82 June 9th, 2011 12:31 PM

Is there a half sheet of glass on the other side of the doors?

vinsheer June 9th, 2011 10:32 PM

It's more like a clear hard sheet of plastic or plexiglass :) and thank you to Paul for fixing the videos for me!

Donna June 10th, 2011 11:40 AM

They would be great if the lifeboats were not there...but, yes, surely better than just a window for sure.

Curtis McCrea June 13th, 2011 07:12 PM

We were needing a nice video of these cabins, and you showed the rooms great! Thanks!