Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2014, 02:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile looking for people who have travelled on solstice

just looking for people who have travelled on the solstice we are 1 st time cruisers and head from Sydney aus ,to NZ on nov 3rd for 12 days was just wondering how the classic beverage package works, room srvive<? breakfast in the cabin or better still on the balcony cheers if u have been on this ship feel free to tell me what ever
Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2014, 01:42 PM
First Mate

I'm on her next month. The drink package does not work for in room delivery, you need to go to the bar and get it yourself if you want a drink on your deck or in your cabin.
Old March 26th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddomob View Post
just looking for people who have travelled on the solstice we are 1 st time cruisers and head from Sydney aus ,to NZ on nov 3rd for 12 days was just wondering how the classic beverage package works, room srvive<? breakfast in the cabin or better still on the balcony cheers if u have been on this ship feel free to tell me what ever
Been on the Solstice & 3 sister ships in the Solstice class. See the website link below, which describes all the beverage packages.
Room service is a call to place an order and is free.
Place your breakfast order and it will be delivered and placed in your cabin or balcony.

O F C'er

All Inclusive Cruise Beverage Package: Wine, Spirits & More | Celebrity Cruises