Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity

Old November 5th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Look for a female cruise mate to share a cabin to Panama Canal Cruise on Dec. 4

I am an educator and on my Sabbatical leave for a year. I would like to travel around the world through cruise (segment by segment -- which is much cheaper and more enjoyable). My first plan is to take Panama Canal Cruise (this year is its 100th anniversary), to Santiago in Chile; then another cruise from Santiago (Chile) via the south point to Argentina both cruises are on sale now. If you are interested in sharing a cabin with me, please contact me. If you are an American citizen, you don't need any visa for these two cruises. I will then plan to go to Brazil to explore in-lands (need a visa for an American), then back to USA.

I am a people's person.

Thank you for looking,

Lucy
Old November 8th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Familiar Face

You have posted this in the wrong place. There is a category for cabin mates, and for women 60+. Try posting there you will get more response
Old May 25th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_sand01 View Post
I am an educator and on my Sabbatical leave for a year. I would like to travel around the world through cruise (segment by segment -- which is much cheaper and more enjoyable). My first plan is to take Panama Canal Cruise (this year is its 100th anniversary), to Santiago in Chile; then another cruise from Santiago (Chile) via the south point to Argentina both cruises are on sale now. If you are interested in sharing a cabin with me, please contact me. If you are an American citizen, you don't need any visa for these two cruises. I will then plan to go to Brazil to explore in-lands (need a visa for an American), then back to USA.

I am a people's person.

Thank you for looking,

Lucy
I'm looking for a travel buddy to go on
Celebrity Cruise a re-position cruise.. will be going only one way, we are responsible for returning home.. will be leaving out of
Fort Lauderdale on Dec 5 for 15 days we will be going to 5 different Countries
-I live in Miami Beach but Traveling is my passion. I have been blessed with the opportunity of walking on all 7 continents.
I am single and live with my beloved Chihuahua, named Piccola, drink occasionally, no drugs, no drama but I'm a lot of fun!
I just to work for Royal Caribbean but now I'm semiretired and every time I have a opportunity Iwill go away any were, yes! were the wind blows ...

If that sound interesting you could reach me at
[email protected]
Old May 25th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm looking for a travel buddy to go on
Celebrity Cruise a re-position cruise.. will be going only one way, we are responsible for returning home.. will be leaving out of
Fort Lauderdale on Dec 5 for 15 days we will be going to 5 different Countries
-I live in Miami Beach but Traveling is my passion. I have been blessed with the opportunity of walking on all 7 continents.
I am single and live with my beloved Chihuahua, named Piccola, drink occasionally, no drugs, no drama but I'm a lot of fun!
I just to work for Royal Caribbean but now I'm semiretired and every time I have a opportunity Iwill go away any were, yes! were the wind blows ...

If that sound interesting you could reach me at
[email protected]