Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 25th, 2003, 07:20 PM
stuff&things

Default Need a referral

I am beginning to plan a group cruise and would like to know who your favorite travel agent is, who works well with you, who has helped you plan a group cruise, who has the best prices, etc... Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2003, 12:41 AM
char Hempler

Default Re: Need a referral

I am from Wisconsin and have the best travel agent around. Have had others and never got a deal from any of them like I do with Maria Urban. i would love to give you her number and I know she can help you like she helped us. We always go with a group also. It is very fun and we plan all year long and have great gatherings while waiting for our cruise dates. email me and i will return it with her phone number.. Just got great air fares this week. Not sailing till Next april.. Saved us $125 per person. Great deal on the cruise cost too. Give her a try! It is a 800 number and she cna give you some rates over the phone. She does call back too. I have heard some never return calls. maria is Great. Let me know..... Anyone!!! char
Old June 26th, 2003, 06:24 AM
Admiral

If you email me, I will be glad to give you a couple of referrals for excellent TA's. Have fun planning your group cruise....sounds like a great time.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old June 27th, 2003, 05:55 PM
glalonzo

I wouldn't use any travel agent other than Travel Authority, located in Pennsylvania, but they have clients world wide. They ALWAYS give me better deals then any internet agency quotes or any other local agency quotes.

I have had several family/friend group cruises and have more then happy with the service they provide. They not only provide good service they also include free "extras", like personalized destination guides, photo albums with my groups name on them just to name a few.

I usually deal with Linda but anyone there is more than competant. Their email is trvlauthority@aol.com.
Old July 7th, 2003, 10:13 AM
Alexis Urbani

Alexis,

Leo que hay gente que consulta por travel agents así como tú