Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 25th, 2004, 08:36 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Cruisechic2005 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruisechic2005
Default Best Things to do in...

What are some of the best excursions to do in these ports??

Labadee, Cozumel, Ocho Rios, Grand Caymon

I'm looking into Para Sailing in Cozumel, but other then that i'm not sure what to do, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! This is for my family and I (mom dad and twin sis) we set sail 3-5-05 on the Navigator of the Seas.

Thanks!

Unforgetable!
Sponsored Links
Old December 25th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Em3

Default Re: Best Things to do in...

We did your exact cruise last August, between hurricanes.

In Grand Cayman we did the off-shore "swim-with-the-stingrays" excr\ursion, booking with a private (non RCI) company. It was the highlight of all three stops for us. (By the way, or kids are older teens.)

Not much to recomment in Jamaica. We used the same private company that had a tour of the Island, it was very nice. The Falls are OK, I guess you should do there. You can just jump over by a short cab ride.

At Laberdee, just relax. Walk around the Island to the "other side". Your kids might like the banana boat ride; ours did. You DON"T have to make arrangements in advance, just walk over after you get settled on the Island and get a slot.

If you have anyother questions, feel free to e-mail.

EM