Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Yeoman

Default Accidental crossdresser!!

Thomas' reply to the post on dress shopping reminded me of an "incident"that happened a few years ago...
My friend "Steve" had packed a change of clothing for after work. When his work day was done, he showered and put on what he thought was His tank top, and a pair of jeans. When he arrived home later that night he complained to his wife that the tank top must have shrunken in the dryer, but it got longer. It turned out he grabbed his wifes tank dress and somehow squeezed into it. You can bet we have never let him forget that mistake! He now has his own wardrobe of "nice dresses" to choose from. ..

If you need to borrow a dress Thomas...I am sure Steve woun't mind to lend you one! <VBG>

Lesley

Valor
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2005, 05:17 AM
JoeK

Default Re: Accidental crossdresser!!

I am a vol fireman. Years ago we had a storm and lost power. The pager went off for a house that had been hit by lightning. I jumped up went to the station, suited up and went to the fire. Before we were finished the power came back on. When we finally got back to the station I took off my turnout gear and was wearing my wifes maternity top. Not the kind of thing the other guys would miss noticing. Rough couple of days around the station.
Old April 8th, 2005, 06:19 AM
VTJen

What a picture I have in my head, for both stories.

VTJen
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Captain

In November of 2003 we sailed the Elation out of Galveston and had the most memorable cruise - there was a group of 30 crossdressers onboard! Needless to say, formal night was a sight to behold as the entire group posed on the staircase for their professional photos. Later that evening my husband and I were in the photo gallery searching for the group's picture. When we found it the young man working in the shop said "I don't understand the fascination with this photo - there are only about 30 people in the shot but I've already sold 70 photos. What's the deal?" I asked him if he had looking reeeall closely at the "women" in this photo. He didn't seem to catch my meaning - for a while.
They also had quite a presence at the talent show and 3 of the guys wore bikinis poolside.
What a sight! They enjoyed being photographed and posed with grandmothers, etc. it was a scream.

The poor little cruise director was beside himself, not being sure what comments were going to show up on those all important comment cards. But it was the next to last cruise prior to his retirement so he was a bit less worried than he would have been.

I'll never see Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire again without remembering that week on the Elation.

Magnolia Blossom
Old April 8th, 2005, 09:21 AM
libbynan

Magnolia Blossom, you didn't happen to sail on the 2nd of Nov. 03, did you? I know Elation sailed that day as a couple at our motel was going on that cruise and we were sailing on Rhapsody....... if that was the same cruise, we were definitely on the WRONG boat! Sounds like a blast.
Old April 10th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Yeoman

Joe! I bet it took awhile to live that one down!