CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Complaining about the weather... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/273094-complaining-about-weather.html)

Chuck Palm May 27th, 2005 08:02 PM

Complaining about the weather...

Last week here in Portland it was in the fifties. (And I complained a lot.)

Today my car thermometer reads over 100 degrees, which means it is really in the high nineties. Go figure???

L&S80 May 27th, 2005 08:29 PM

Re: Complaining about the weather...

Chuck I know what ya mean.......upper 90's here today......unreal!!!! At least it's suppose to be nice for the long weekend.............enjoy who ever is doing something.......<S>

Sharon

rollerdonna May 27th, 2005 11:13 PM

Oh how I long for a 90! We'll be lucky to se 50 this weekend...

donna

VTJen May 28th, 2005 06:28 AM

I'd love a hot day, all we have is rain and high 40 to low 50's with no end in sight.

VTJen

Brenda in Canada May 28th, 2005 12:06 PM

Yes, here in Vancouver it got hot all of a sudden-no gradual warming. I do not like to complain-better than rain!! :-)

Thomas May 28th, 2005 11:20 PM

It's 90 here, and not going to change until November. Yuk!

Regards,
Thomas

Don Smith May 29th, 2005 06:17 AM

Forecast in Myrtle Beach,S.C., for today is highs in the mid eightys with moderate to increasing bikinis on the beach all afternoon. Come on down, people.

BW May 29th, 2005 06:38 AM

Just to see the sunshine on the Canadian Atlantic Coast, for a few hours, would be a blessing. Rain, rain, rain and then more rain is about all we have seen for the merry month of May.

Bill

KimJack May 29th, 2005 09:15 AM

We in Florida (most of us, at least) would love to see some of that rain you've been experiencing. Our rainy season usually starts about now and, if its late, we can look forward to the threat of serious fires in our dried-out woodlands. We'll take the 90 weather tempered by daily thunderstorms, thank you, with an occasioning tropical depression giving us a good soaking. But we fear that the "H" word might be back in our vocabularies come August and September. In the meantime, Chuck, good luck to you folks out in the northwest!

Jack (who'd like to be dancin' in the rain)

CruzCrazy May 30th, 2005 02:28 PM

I'll take 50......it's 90 in Miami but feels like 101....it's too damn hot and humid.

Yesterday had some bad thunderstorms about 4 pm. I guess we are back to that old routine.

This a/c never shuts off, it's brutal out there.

Summer is here!