Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old September 26th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Admiral

Default Checking on how your ship is filling up

I think I read somewhere on the boards that there is a way to check and see how the ship you are taking is filling up, what cabins are booked and what is still available? Does anyone know anything about this? We are cruising on a Carnival ship.

Darlene from Pittsburgh
thank you.
Destiny-4/9/2000-E. Caribbean
Valor-5/11/2008
Liberty-5/1/2010
Pride 4/21/2013
Pride 9/8/2013
Imagination 11/11/2013
Pride 12/8/2013

LOVE TO CRUISE
Old September 26th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Location: On the Lido deck of any ship taking shots of Kamakazi's with Partyanimal & Co.
Default Re: Checking on how your ship is filling up

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDWITCH 13
I think I read somewhere on the boards that there is a way to check and see how the ship you are taking is filling up, what cabins are booked and what is still available? Does anyone know anything about this? We are cruising on a Carnival ship.

Darlene from Pittsburgh
thank you.
I would definately like to know the answer to that question!! We are cruising on Carnival Freedom for Thanksgiving!! Happy Cruising!

Old September 26th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Administrator
Admiral

First: Check the cruise line websites and go through the booking process and see what cabins are available. The more there are the less number of people.

Then go to the behemoth online sites and go through the booking process and check on the number of cabins they have. They may not be the same as what's on the cruise line's site. They may have reserved blocks of cabins that won't come open. If they have a lot then there are even less people.

If it's after final payment and the closer it gets to sailing time this really shows the true number of cabins available. If there are still guarantees available after final payment then the ship is not at all full.

One last thing: If you see that your cabin is available: Check your reservation.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me