Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
Admiral

Default 20th Central Florida Lunch- CHANGE IN PLANS

Well it seems that either I had a senior moment or Kuki can’t count to 12, but he has just informed me that he won’t be returning to Miami until Sunday AM and therefore it would be hard to get to Orlando on Saturday. He considered swimming but poor Mrs. K just wouldn’t be able to swim that far carrying all their luggage. So as of right now we are changing the date to:

Sunday, November 9, 2008
Time: 1:30 PM

TGI Friday’s
7118 South Semoran Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32822
Phone # 407 855-7000

Like I said before we always have a great time at these get-togethers so I hope all of you who had responded originally will be able to make it on Sunday instead of Saturday. Sorry for the mix-up guys and gals.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Carnival Glory
Old October 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Thnks for the up date. We will try and make it on Sunday.
I want to hear all about Kuki's cruise.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

I took vacation time for that weekend so I have no problem. See you there. Look forwward to seeing you again Tweeyt. I am also looking forward to meeting Kuki and Mrs Kuki.

Laura
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
---Mark Twain