Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old August 10th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Oddest Cruise-related press release I have ever seen

I wonder what ship he is on - and how he is ever going to live this down after this becomes public...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/08/prweb2733214.htm

Male Genital Odors Removal Cream Creator Shopping To Sell His Reality Show
Dominic Adams President and CEO of Synerfied Capital Inc. and creator of NodorO is currently seeking to sell his reality show idea featuring himself and his current life. "Imagine 'The Apprentice' meets 'Entourage'. It would show my 3 best friends and I in a house, and our day-to-day business and private life. Business meetings, conference calls, running errands, dating life, coffee shop moments, happy hours and Martinis and all of my struggles to grow my brand without financial resources forcing us to be creative and hands-on."

Imagine 'The Apprentice' meets 'Entourage'. It would show my 3 best friends and I in a house, and our day-to-day business and private life. Business meetings, conference calls, running errands, dating life, coffee shop moments, happy hours and Martinis and all of my struggles to grow my brand without financial resources forcing us to be creative and hands-on.

The first episode would feature my first phone call to my friends who are currently unaware of this idea and the task of convincing them to do this project.

Miami, FL (PRWEB) August 10, 2009 -- Dominic Adams President and CEO of Synerfied Capital Inc. and creator of NodorO (an OTC medicated cream created to remove Male Genital Odors) is currently seeking to sell his reality show idea featuring himself and his current struggles.

Adams 34, launched NodorO on his own in 2007 and invested all of his personal money, maxed out his credit cards and took a second mortgage on his condominium to take on the pharmaceutical industry without the financial resources of large corporations such as Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson or Proctor and Gamble.

The company has been slowly growing but the current economy, growing expenses and the lack of capital, forced Adams to cut expenses by taking a job on board a cruise ship in 2008 where he is currently living to keep the brand alive and to surviveIt provides him with a roof on his head, food, a bunk bed and basic accommodations. Allowing him to cut basic expenses while running his on line store from a tiny shared cabin, awaiting success. .

Adams came to the United-States from Canada in 1994 at age 19. He did not speak English, did not have any money nor did he have an education. He always dreamed of becoming a successful entrepreneur and to attain the noble ranks of greats such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Donald Trump. As he is approaching the end of his nine months contract with the cruise line company, Adams who is a fan of reality television has been planning his next move. Adams' life has been surreal, eventful and quite dramatic. The concept of a reality show was inevitable.

Adams on the concept of the show: "Imagine 'The Apprentice' meets 'Entourage'. My concept would feature myself living in a house with my three actual best friends. One is a Hugh Grant look-a-like laid back sarcastic 24 years old guy from England. The other one is a 35 years old big Italian guy from California. Dark bushy eyebrows and quick-witted, I have known him 15 years. And the third one used to be my roommate. Of mixed-race, he is tall and bald. He looks like a 28 years old Keenen Ivory Wayans and very soft spoken and shy. And of course myself. Type A and perfectionist. I'm a risk taker who is driven and will stop a nothing," says Adams.

"It would show our day-to-day business and private life. Business meetings, conference calls, running errands, dating life, coffee shop moments, happy hours and Martinis and all of my struggle to grow my brand without financial resources forcing us to be creative and hands-on. Introducing a male genital odor product can be quite delicate and present a very difficult challenge, especially without large financial ressources. It would be myself leading the way with the help of my real life buddies to share all of the drama that this real-life situation brings. Whether I succeed or fail, America will have witnessed every moments of it." Says Adams. "The first episode would feature my first phone call to my friends who are currently unaware of this idea and the task of convincing them to do this project."
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Administrator
Admiral

I'll make the first reply....

not sure anymore are needed...

WHA....???????????????
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Admiral

I am giggling at your disclaimer at the bottom of your post.

Regarding the post itself, how do you find this stuff? I don't think a person could invent this if they tried.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

OY!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old August 10th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

OY!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old August 10th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Admiral

OMG that is to funny. Where the dickens did you find that Paul? I have to be honest I almost fell off the chair for this one.

I just got to ask, to all you men, wouldn't a daily bath or a shower deal with this problem so you didnt need such a product?
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Admiral

I guess my daughter was right... "boys are stinky"

Old August 11th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Administrator
Admiral

"boys are stinky"

What kills me is how endlessly fascinating some people find themselves. here is a guy sitting around thinking, "the only thing wrong with me is that my genitals could smell better" and so he creates a product and starts a web site called "nowISmellPerfect.com"

Then, he thinks he is so fascinating with his perfect smelling genitals, that he actually asks people - PUBLICLY - IN A PRESS RELEASE - to invest in a reality TV show about himself trying to sell his product, a TV show where he sits around with his friends and discusses how good their genitals smell.

"Me, my tall friend and my Italian friend with a mustache, that is a TV show right there." Then he admits his product isn't selling well and so he goes to work on a cruise ship for nine months?!?

What kind of position has a nine-month contract? He must be a waiter on NCLA or something. Most staff positions are for 4 to 6 months max.

Whatever. I find them on Google News, which I check daily to bring cruise news nuggets to you guys daily.
Old August 11th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Banned
Captain

Why doesn't he just put it in a spray can and call it MDS?
Old August 11th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Admiral

the becomes will he find investors or maybe he will qualify for some federal stimulas dollars
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Admiral

Here we are laughing our tales off but truth be told, we live in such a wacky world I wouldn't be all that surprised were someday I to turn on my TV and there's his "reality show.!"

Todd
Old August 11th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Donald Trump: "Team one, we have a product that I want you to create a marketing campaign for..."

If that ever happens - I will do an Elvis and shoot my TV.
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:46 PM
First Mate

venice
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:55 am Post subject:
the Question Question becomes will he find investors or maybe he will qualify for some federal stimulas dollars

STIMULUS DOLLARS!! Now that's funny[/quote]

Free Cruise Clocks
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Words fail me on this one.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Admiral

Luanne in this case it's not the words that failed him
Old August 11th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Admiral

You know I think someone already beat him to bring this product to market, it's called ..... soap & water!

Old August 12th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Admiral

or change his diet

bet he doesn't have very many dates
Old August 12th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice

bet he doesn't have very many dates
Venice, I think you got that right! I guess that's why he hangs around the apartment with three other guys! (I damn sure wouldn't want to hang around with this gang!)

"SKY"