Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 8th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Admiral

Default Tuesday Sunshine!

Morning Mates, just a quick hello this morning as I am off to drop off hubby's car for maintenance and snow tires (). Yes, it's that time of year again, although you'd never know it with the brilliant sunshine and 10C (50F)!

Have a good one....

donna
Old November 8th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids.
Mother Nature is pulling our leg here...Last week snow, ok, so today you will get to 70...quite the prankster huh?

I worked yesterday, so, my boss could go the the Dr. I helped a woman spend 1,000.00 in about 20 minutes! She liked this top, so she bought seven,try them on? oh, no thanks, She also got a Cape, and, a skirt. In and out! I should be so lucky.....

Of course the beads I was expecting came, and I had to sign, so off to the post office I go...Then Miss Lucy comes, to share my day.

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; November 8th, 2011 at 08:54 AM.
Old November 8th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Admiral

Morning all. Not much to report from here. Same ole, same ole. It's nice and warm here, too. Can't seem to make up it's mind if it wants to rain or not. Have a good one all.
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.............

Trip.......sounds like ya had fun yesterday......always fun to help spend others money.........

Getting beads.....just like Christmas...........where to start first........

Cool here today.........40's........

Todd........hope you are feeling better this morning......

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

It's back to reality for me. It was "overall" a fun four days of hunting with friends and family. The first day of hunting wasn't too fun for me because I woke up at 3:00 a.m. sick as a dog. I dressed but decided not too go. If I felt better later in the day I would call my brother and he'd come pick me up. It was a good decision because I only got worse. Around 11:00 a.m. I walked to the Wal-Mart next to the motel and bought a thermometer and my temp was 100.9. I slept the rest of the day. Now I know why I had slept so much the days before we left. I was coming down with the bug.

I was feeling better the next day and did go out but I harmed no deer. The group did get four deer, all bucks, out of our party of seven so we did much better than the average. The best was that my future nephew-in-law shot his first deer. He's a good kid and has passed the "hunting trip test" so he is "almost" accepted into the family.

Today, we will go vote in the off year elections and then I will finish washing the hunting clothes and I will need to put new scope mounts on one of my rifles. I may just say to heck with it and take it to the gunsmith and have them put the mounts on and bore sight it. That will save me a box of shells.

My best to Todd: He has put with enough for now and I hope things turn around for him.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Admiral

Default Tuesday Sunshine

Good morning. Another report from the infirmary. I have sinuscitis and feel like that word that Todd says you can't put on the internet. I am off to the blood lab in a bit for a diabetes blood test, the A1C. At least I don't have to fast . . .

Have a nice day, all.

Judy
Old November 8th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Admiral

Today was a short sleeve shirt and shorts day .