Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old January 12th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Admiral

Default Good Morning Thursday!

Morning Mates, it is a bright sunshiney morning here in Pictou County, but wait - it's not gonna last! Apparently there is a nasty weather system heading up the east coast and we are in for 10-15cms of snow, followed by ice pellets and freezing rain. Sounds like a real fun drive home tonight....

Yesterday I enjoyed my ice skating, a little shaky since I hadn't done it so long, and especially since ice skating is not as easy (to me) as roller skating. Anyway it was fun and I got my 1/2 hr of exercise. I hope to work my way up to 1 hr eventually!
Today, it's back to the pool for aquafitness!

donna
p.s. part 3 is up!
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning Donna, and all those to follow. It is a very cold day in Texas. The wind is gusting up to 40 miles an hour.

I sure am relieved that yesterday is over with. It was weight on our hearts, but something we have to go through as part of life.

We went to the cemetary, and then just tried to go through the motions.

We found out yesterday that our trip has been cancelled, so we will not be leaving on Sunday. We will instead leave on the 29th.

Today I have the usual things around the house, and then reading. I am reading about the Rat Pack. Dean, Frank, Sammy, etc. It is very interesting, and not one of those who do nothing but say nice things about the subject.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Donna, I am loving your review. keep it coming.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Cruise Maniac

Going to be cold here today, temps falling with rain and snow showers. I know that once upon a time the sun did shine here, I sure miss it.

Have finished my home exercises for the morning and guess I will go read and have another cup of coffee.

Brenda
Old January 12th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Admiral

Default Its raining ,its pouring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjm123 View Post
Going to be cold here today, temps falling with rain and snow showers. I know that once upon a time the sun did shine here, I sure miss it.

Have finished my home exercises for the morning and guess I will go read and have another cup of coffee.

Brenda
The first rainy day here in quite sometime .I hope everyone else has a sunny day .
Old January 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Admiral

good morning Mates, we had a dusting of snow last night, was pretty to wake up to this morning, but now its turned to all rain so its a slushy messy and really windy, yep Donna this storm is definately heading your way with lots of snow. Have some wonderful news to share! our son proposed to his lady love! very happy
Old January 12th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........32 right now........suppose to make 40 for the high......we'll see.....

Luanne.........still going the same place......just 2 weeks later????? Hope ya have fun........was thinking of ya yesterday.......

Not much happening here....just trying to stay warm......

Y'all have a good day.........

Sharon
Old January 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Admiral

Thanks Luanne, glad you're enjoying the review, it is taking me FOREVER to cross post photos, but I hope it's worth it!

Lisa, congrats to your son..now you have to plan a wedding?

donna
Old January 12th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Admiral

Default Good Morning Thursday!

Good morning! Thursday, indeed, and not one I am looking forward to, because I have a dental appt. Always so expensive, today particularly, but I plan to refuse the work.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Admiral

Afternoon mates. Had dad out this morning to his weekly appointment at the wound center. Had a very cold morning here. Everybody was complaining but me. I enjoyed it as I was having one hot flash after another. :evil: It was windy here, too, and the wheelchair tried to run away while we were getting dad in the car to come home. I got my exercise by running across the parking lot to fetch it.

Lisa, congrats to your son and his ladylove.

Donna, I'll have to go catch up on the review. I'm sure it will be great. The computer had a virus yesterday.

Luanne, my love and best wishes go out to you.

Have a good day peeps.