CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Saturday and it's SNOWING!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/392427-saturday-its-snowing.html)

rollerdonna October 13th, 2012 09:11 AM

Saturday and it's SNOWING!!!

Morning Mates, yes, I said SNOW, that nasty 4-letter word. It is a mixture of sunshine, gray skies, wind, rain, sleet and snow this morning, typical for November, but it's only Oct. 13th!!:roll:

Had a terrible night, up with hip and back pain.
Spent from 3:30 till 6:30 on the couch with the heating pad, then tried sleep again, only to be woken by the cat caterwauling and throwing up. Looks like a trip to the vet today...:-(

Otherwise, all is well with the 3 of them; they are co-existing peacefully (most of the time!) as evidenced by this recent picture.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...73649640_n.jpg

donna

Luanne Russo October 13th, 2012 11:12 AM

Good morning Donna. I love looking at your fir babies. The little one is growing, and looks so much like Bella, at that age.

I am sorry about your back, and the snow. You and I should trade locations, because we still have to run the air, here.

Not much going on here.

Luanne

ToddDH October 13th, 2012 01:31 PM

Donna, I'm so very sorry to hear about you suffering from lower back pain because if there's anyone on this earth more familiar with it than I, I've no idea who it is.

Your photos are, as always precious and I truly look forward to them each day!

Luanne, you need only move half way back northbound. We have a gorgeous day here and it will be in the high sixties. I'd classify it as one of this year's ten best days when it comes to weather.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend and doing what they wish as opposed to what they have to do!

Moiraine October 13th, 2012 02:38 PM

Good morning mates. It's a nice day out. I'm going to have to take the dog for her walk shortly. I've got several things to do today to get ready for the kid's return tomorrow.. She's coming in for her birthday. I can't wait to wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss. Her birthday stuff is waiting for her on her bed and I'll give her some money so she can go shopping. :mrgreen:

Well, I am sorry for the pain everybody is having. I wish I could have a magic wand and take it away. As is, please accept my best wishes for you.

Hope you all have a good day.

Manuel October 13th, 2012 03:04 PM

Good morning Mates

It's nice and warm here and I certainly don't miss the snow and the cold.

Donna, I hope that you can get some relief from your back pain.

Luanne, I prefer to have to run the AC than the heating system. We are still using our AC as well.

Have a nice weekend folks.

TM

Luanne Russo October 13th, 2012 06:06 PM

We very seldom have the need for heat.

balabusta October 13th, 2012 08:42 PM

Good evening from Virginia Beach. Lately, I have been putting in a few more hours at work so I can garner some extra money for the "holidays". Anyway, Rollerdonna, hope that you are feeling better. The "change in weather" can affect everybody. We have been having days in the 70's and nights in the 40's and 50's, in the Tidewater area of Virginia. Yes, we have had to finally put the heat on! This morning I was out there early to hit a few "garage sales" before the season ends in a few weeks. The best deal was finding a piece of McCoy pottery. Hope that everybody has a great evening; we are going out to dinner, tomorrow night with friends.

Lakers Fan October 13th, 2012 10:37 PM

It was 36 degrees here this morning .Tomorrow its expected to hit 72.

Manuel October 13th, 2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo (Post 1450689)
We very seldom have the need for heat.

It's quite the same here on Palm Coast. I love it. The only ice i like is in my drinks.

TM