CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Sorry and disappointed that I won't be here :( . (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/393162-sorry-disappointed-i-wont-here.html)

Fern November 18th, 2012 09:02 PM

Sorry and disappointed that I won't be here :( .

I'm amazed that I finally got to this point :)! I see that other friend's are posting away, but I can't get anything except the "Ad headlines" when I try to post :-(. It's been suggested that I log out and back in (tried that, doesn't work) to see the CM's I'm used to. I'm really missing my CM's friend's and information :(, so I hope someone can help me!

Trip November 18th, 2012 09:07 PM

Fern, we need to do something, so...I suggest you email Mike...maybe if you delete your account and re register, your issues will disappear....he is the Man!

We want you posting!...xox

Fern November 19th, 2012 09:39 PM

After "refreshing" eight times I got here! Mike, if you're reading, please help :confused:!

Trip, thanks!

Mike M November 20th, 2012 08:01 AM

Fern,
I contacted you on Facebook. The indexing problem should be fixed. Please let me know what you are experiencing and I'll walk you through some things.

Take care,
Mike

Luanne Russo November 20th, 2012 09:58 AM

I made it in!! I am also gaving trouble again. I never could get into the morning thread yesterday, and today is the same. Jim is an IT professional, and he has done everything he can think of, and can't figure out what is going on. Mike, He says if you know the name of the problem, let us know, so maybe he will know where to begin.

My problem is I click on a thread, and get only the ads, or a completely blank page. I go back out and try again. Most of the time, if I keep doing it, I will get in.

I also can answer e-mail notices that are sent after someone responses to a thread. Last time I could use that to get to the other threads, but it isn't working this time.

So, good morning all!!:D:D

Fern November 21st, 2012 09:41 PM

Okay, I've got to say that if Luanne's Jim can't figure out what's wrong, we're in trouble :(.

I'm "refreshing" myself silly because I love this site. If it wasn't one of my two favorite cruise site's I'd be gone :(.

I hope things can be fixed ASAP,

Luanne Russo November 21st, 2012 10:00 PM

Fern,

Have to tried using the e-mails you received when someone replys to a thead you have posted on. It sometimes works for me.

Kuki November 22nd, 2012 12:29 AM

The only thing I can think to suggest now is to delete your shortcut to CM, delete your cookies, and come back to the site anew.

Fern November 22nd, 2012 08:27 PM

Thanks, Kuki. I've tried that. Things seem to be better now. I only have to refresh when I open a board, which is doable.

Fern November 24th, 2012 08:56 PM

Well, it's just taken me 35 minutes to get to this point! I didn't have a big problem with the Cruise Ship board's, or some of the other board's, (I just refreshed when I needed to) but getting into the Chat Board has been almost impossible:cry:! It's posted that "you must be a member" to get into the Chat area, so I'm thinking that something is going wrong in the "must be" area?

Mike, Paul, Linda, anyone! HELP!

Lisa November 25th, 2012 12:11 AM

Fern - what browser are you using? Mozilla? Google Chrome? Internet Explorer? That might be part of the problem...