Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers
Register Forgot Password?

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Passenger

Default Cruise Companies Recruiters email addresses....

Hello. I am posting this topic in order to answer the tons of queation regarding employment "AS DECK OFFICER" onboard some of the best Cruise Companies. First at all I would like to inform my intention to "Share" this information with qualified departamental crewmembers and not to any curious cruiser or passenger. I already know the Recruiters names, email addresses and telephone contact numbers for:
ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE (Deck & Engine)
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE (Deck & Engine)
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE (Environmental)
DISNEY CRUISE LINE (Engine)
V SHIPS (General)
SEAHAWK GROUP (General)
In order for me to send this "confidential information" I would like to receive your interest by this post, including your email and background, I will reply with the appropiate contact. In addition I would like to ask to any former Deck Officer about Royal Caribbean, Recruiter to apply and procedure based upon their experience...

Sincerely...
CHJRD
Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello
I am a Cadet at NY Maritime pursuing a deck license. By January I will have a unlimited US Deck License. I am committed to working as a deck officer onboard a cruise ship. I already have some job offers. I am very interested in how the pay compares between lines...obviously much lower then that a cargo vessels. If you could message me those contacts I would very much appreciate it. How was life aboard as a officer ?