Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb
Default Attention Kuki

Hey Buddy your next CM cruise is about a year from now. That you know. So what are we gonna do between.

Listen good now. I am by myself and lonesome. I want to be with my good CM friends. So why don't you or someone come up with a 7-14 dayers somewhere. I am sure Nancy can find a good one for us.

I could call you about this but I want all the rest of you ons to help me. Maybe a little backing will help.

I am bookd on the Royal Princess next Oct and as I said before I am lonesome by myself.

Cruising on Ruby Princess: September 22, 2015. 10 Days, From New York to Quebec City. My 98th Cruise!
Sponsored Links
Old October 26th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Hey Ray.... sorry to hear you are feeling lonely. At the moment we have nothing else on the go for a CM group cruise, though we're always keeping our eyes out.

It's getting tough to arrange group cruises because of some of the cruise line's group policies.

Many now only let you keep cabins for 30 days before they start clawing them back. Then we're left trying to promote group cruises without cabins available to book.

If you really want to hit the high seas soon, you might want to post in our Seeking Cruise Companion message board. Who knows you might find someone really compatible who's willing to cruise as much as you like to.

If something for a CM group does come up, I'll let you know ASAP.
Old October 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
First Mate

Just out of curiosity, how many cabins would you want to reserve for a CM group cruise?
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistersolo View Post
Just out of curiosity, how many cabins would you want to reserve for a CM group cruise?
There's no way to really predict how many cabins would be required for any given CruiseMates group cruise.

Over the years they have gone from 2 to 350 people

We pick what we consider to be great value cruises, then offer them to members of the community to join in.

The average group probably runs from 60-100 people.

Before all the changes in cruise line policies we tried to do maybe 3 per year. With the changes in policies and economy we haven't done that in a couple of years.

Everyone wants us to do CM group cruises, but they want them to start at their house