Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Noel and Carole

Default Captain Wright

Is Captain Wright the new permanent master of the QM2 or is Commodore Warwick the Master? I only want to know... not for any other reason, and WE CAN"T WAIT TO BE ON BOARD AGAIN...
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via MSN to lexxity
Default Re: Captain Wright

i don't know,
but captain wright is a lovely man, very genuine and interested in meeting his passengers. We had several lovely chats (football!!!/soccer) with him when we sailed in march.
We loved the QM2, in fact we loved it so much we are going again on 03aug med cruise southampton-athens. If anybody elses is on board this please say hi!
lexxity
age 24
Old June 19th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Ed Slo

Default Re: Re: Captain Wright

Dear Noel & Carole,

Captain Warwick is the offical Master of the QM2. He was previously also the Master of the QE2. We had him on several trips and received our 100 day pins from him.

Captain Wright is one of the Senior Captains of Cunard Line. We also had him once on one of our cruises.

I believe that the Master of the Flagship is always made the Master of the New Flagship (ex. QE2 to the QM2).

Regards,
Ed Slo