Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Teenagers on Disney Cruise

Hey There,

I am looking for some advice about my 17 yr old son, who will be travelling with me and my 21 year old daughter on our first cruise disney or otherwise.

He is shy and I know they have a teen club called vibe but I am just wondering if anyone else has travelled with a teen boy and if they enjoyed themselves or how easy it was for them to make friends and such.

I would love to make use of the adult only sections once in a while while on board but wouldnt dream of it if my son was being left out.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Familiar Face

We just got back from a Disney Cruise and I had the time of my life! Vibe was incredible and my 16 year old brother also had a blast. Everyone in vibe got to be so close and we were basically all friends. As long as he goes to Vibe on the first night he will definitely meet friends. Also, going to vibe regularly throughout the day is super fun too. I know I barely spent any time at all with my parents so you will get to spend time at the adult only places for sure! Just be prepared to stay up very late at night waiting for him to come back to the room since he will be out having so much fun(:
Grand Princess
Holland America Noordam

Future Cruises:
Navigator of the Seas- March 2 2014
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I don't think there is something to be scared of. It's how you enjoy the cruise not matter if you are just 2.

steve barbarich

Last edited by samywelsby; January 27th, 2014 at 06:37 AM.