Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Kids Crew on Epic

My son is 21.5 months old and very social. His face lights up when he sees other kids to play with, so I would love to put him in the age 2-5 Kids Crew for a few hours on at sea days. Does anyone know if they make exceptions to the 2 year old age requirement? He is tall for his age and has great motor skills and coordination. Everywhere we go people think he is 3, so my husband said we could just say he is 2 and they probably wouldn't even question it. However, NCL's website said they enforce the age requirement no exceptions and they vertify if with the passenger manifest. Having cruised NCL before and seeing rules that are consistently broken (ie-diapered children in pools), I wonder if the Kids Crew is also a little lax with age policies, or if they just take the parent's word for it on age and don't even check the manifest.
Anyone have any experience with this or advice on other activities for him if he cannot attend the Kids Crew? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

NCL is very strict on age requirements. My son was very mature for his age and was going to be 6 on the last day of the cruise and they made him stay in the 2-5, he was so bored. He went there once sorry!