Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to MikeBangelo Send a message via Skype™ to MikeBangelo
Default Westerdam Nov 12 to 26

Hello everyone,
My bf Wayne and myself Mike will be travelling with a friend and would enjoy meeting others on the Westerdam. Does anyone know if there is any FOD introductory cocktail on board?
Thanks
Old November 16th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single FOD on Millenium

Hi,

I am Frank from Vancouver and will be sailing out of San Juan on November 22, 2010 for my first cruise ever. Never thought I would cruise , but I guess one should never say never. Would like to meet others who might be on this cruise or find out about a possible FOD meet and greet or get together on this cruise.

I am excited and apprehensive about the cruise but looking forward to my first cruise and intoduction to the Carribean.

Last edited by Wanderer250; November 16th, 2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling and typos
Old December 26th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Nieuw Amsterdam (RSVP 25th Anniversary; Carribean)

Hey. I'm wanting to go on RSVP's 25th Anniversary Cruise to the Caribean. It departs from Fort Lauderdal on February 13, 2011. It is a 7-day cruise. The ports are Costa Maya, Puerto Cortez, Roatan and Cozumel. The ship is the Holland America's Nieuw Amsterdam.

I am looking for a roommate to share the cost of the room. I'm 36-year-olds and single. I am a nice, friendly, educated guy. I have a professional job and live in Florida. Anyway, if you are interested, please let me know.

My e-mail address is flpanther904@gmail.com

Adam
Old January 7th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey,

I'm Cubby, 24 from Vermont.

I've been on the Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda from NYC last June, and this May I'll be on the Norwegian Gem, also to Bermuda from NYC. Last year, and this year, I went with Pride of the Ocean, a LGBT film festival that runs on the ship.

I uploaded a bunch of photos from last year on facebook, check em out.

Shots from Pride of the Ocean 2010 | Facebook

Cubby
Old January 7th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prideoftheocean View Post
Hey,

I'm Cubby, 24 from Vermont.

I've been on the Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda from NYC last June, and this May I'll be on the Norwegian Gem, also to Bermuda from NYC. Last year, and this year, I went with Pride of the Ocean, a LGBT film festival that runs on the ship.

I uploaded a bunch of photos from last year on facebook, check em out.

Shots from Pride of the Ocean 2010 | Facebook

Cubby
Hi Cubby,

Thanks for the info and the pics. It was a nice treat.

Frank,
Vancouver, BC
Old January 11th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Familiar Face

Default introduction

Hello mates,

I'm Trent... 26 years old and currently residing in Birmingham, AL... Single, intelligent, well-traveled, down-to-earth... Currently a full-time student as well as hold a position in outside sales for a local company. So far I've taken 5 cruises... Embarking on my 6th in March. Have also traveled to over 33 countries.

Look forward to meeting fellow cruises.
Old January 22nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Familiar Face

We're Beth and Anita from Houston Texas, 44 and 38, been together 5 years. I have been on many cruises but only one with my honey thus far. We do have 2 more booked this year, the Norwegian Spirit March 13 and Carnival Magic 'gayribbean' cruise November 14 so really looking forward to those. The gayribbean cruise is not an all gay cruise, however.

I'm an ER medical transcriptionist working from the comfort of my own home and my honey owns her own business as a dog trainer.

Beth
Enchanted Seas
Enchanted Isle x4

Seawind
Seawind Crown
Celebrity
Horizon
Carnival
Celebration x5
Festivale
Fascination
Inspiration
Conquest x2
Elation- PLATINUM

Magic x2
Norwegian
Sea x3
Star
Dream
Spirit

Need some cruise help?

Need some cruise help?
Old February 7th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to sirtj

We Michael and Roger
From Vermont, Michael is a MRI tech and I'm the executive director for the chamber of commerce. We cruise about twice a year, it's our favorite way to see the world. Michael is 47 and I'm 46 our next cruise is in April on the queen Mary 2 returning from London...
We own a b&b in Vermont called the the River Mist
12/19/2005 Carnival Legend
4/23/2005 Carnival Sensation
1/24/2005 Carnival Sensation
4/24/1994 Carnival Jubilee
Old March 11th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm MuscleBear. I'm 100% beefy man. I'm 100% Italian. Think Jersey Shore with thick facial hair.
Old March 15th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Question thesis

Hello
I am a third year student of International Tourism Management on Southampton SOLENT University and as a part of my dissertation I have to collect responses to this survey.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3585YQZ
I would really appreciate if you could take few minutes to complete it as I really struggle to collect responses.
The aim of the study is to assess and evaluate motivations for taking a cruise holiday and if the same motivational factors influence the decision in case of homosexual and heterosexual travelers.
Thank you very much in advance.
Jo
Old March 26th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Zen & Mark Send a message via MSN to Zen & Mark Send a message via Yahoo to Zen & Mark

Hey everyone! We are Mark & Zen from Boston, MA. Cruising for the first time on New Years Day, 2012, on the NCL Star.

Mark: Mid 40's, Sales Manager. Zen: Mid 20's, student. We're enjoying a wonderful committed relationship. Both of us love to travel but have never been on a cruise before, looking forward to it.

Hope to meet others planning the same cruise.
Old March 30th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi there

My girlfriend and myself, Chrissy and our daughter will be cruising on our 3rd family cruise November 6th on the Glory! I have been on 7 cruises total all with Carnival because it fits my budget lol! We are from North Carolina and are in our early 30's!
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Ed from Chicago

Hi there,
we are a gay couple Ed & Noel from Chicago. Together for 13 years. We've taken numerous cruises on different ships but Celebrity is our favorite brand. We haven't been on a gay cruise and it doesn't seem to make any difference as we make friends everywhere. Our next cruise will be March 10th 2012 on the (by then newly refurbished) Celebrity Summit out of San Juan. One of us follows a school timetable so our choices are limited! Anyone planning the same trip it would be good to connect before embarkation
Best
E/N
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default newbie to cruising (at sea, that is)

I'm Steve from Santa Fe, NM. My Partner and I are going on Celebrity Constellation this summer to celebrate 30 years together. We met at the Motherlode bar in West Hollywood in July, 1981. Very romantic. We're so excited to go on the cruise and, according to all of our friends who cruise, we are going to become addicted. Can't wait!
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruising Sat June 25 Oasis of the Sea

My Tom and I are cruising next week on Oasis of the Sea.
We are looking for other gay couples to meet up with.
Let us know if you are going to be on board!

[
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default first time cruiser....

Hello everyone... I'm a single 34yo guy living in southern California, love to travel, but for some reason never been in a cruise (either gay cruise or straight cruise). I know that some cruises depart from San Diego and Los Angeles, so I would like to try one.... do you have any suggestions? I speak english, spanish, little french and basic chinese (mandarin), it would be fun to travel with other guys, so let me know what are you plans for future cruises and let's see what happens.....
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default John and Ilario Toronto

John and Ilario here in Toronto-love cruise vacations
we are age 58 and 61 .Love to travel.

Will be taking HA Noordam out of Rome on September 25th (spending two weeks in Tropea before then)..looking to make new friends and just checking in to see if anyone else is taking this cruise

regards John and Ilario

our e mail is onmydesktop@hotmail.com
Old July 20th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi

Im Craig, and have been on 15-20 cruises. Going on Celebrity Solstice out of Barcelona on July 25th with my friend Sean. Educated professional from Baltimore.
Old August 1st, 2011, 02:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Two NYC Guys Cruising for the first time

We are 2 guys in our early 40s, one going on their first cruise, and this will be my first in 20 years. I am the adventurer and work in the healthcare field and my partner who is a CFO I have to drag kicking and screaming on his first cruise. We are deciding between a Canada/New England trip on Carnival Caribbean Princess or a New Orleans/Key West/Caribbean trip on the Carnival Triumph both leaving on August 20th 2011. We have to decide by this week. Anyone else going on either of these or having gone on one of this ships? Would love any commentary.
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 1 hour west of toronto here too...42yo GWM cruising dec 3 this year

where are you located? Kitchener here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck Guy View Post
Great Idea...

Edward (Ted) here 32 y/o GWM in Southern Ontario Canada, about an hour west of Toronto.

Post Secondary Professor and Business Owner.

Always welcome new friends and other singles who like to share travel without single supplement costs.

Cruise 4-6 times per year and always up for chat etc.

Old August 24th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Carnival Freedom

Hi all.... Couple here will be cruising on the Carnival Freedom, leaving Sept 4. Would be great to meet other gay/couples on board for dinners, excursions, etc.
Old September 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi.. Single Gay cruiser here from West Palm Beach, FL. I cruise about 3 times a year and always looking to meet new people. Since I am single I do seek a mate eventually, but prefer getting to know you first! NOT LOOKING FOR CRUISE SHIP FLING!

Anyway... thought I'd say Hi... my next cruise is Oct 29, 2011 on HAL Eurodam (Ft Laud) HALLOWEEN!

Cheers!
Old September 19th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink Norwegian Cruise Line Epic Jan 14, 2012

Gay couple from Las Vegas taking a cruise on NCL Epic Jan 14-21, from Miami to celebrate the big 40 of one of us. Yippie.
We have taken a few cruises before, and have always been able to meet friendliest people on the ships, gay or straight. We have also formed some long lasting friendship with the people we met on board from all corners of the globe. So, if you will be on the ship, drop us an e-mail, and let's have a blast on board.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Silhouette TA October 22

Hi

Ken from Wilton Manors, FL., a 20 minute drive to the cruise port.

Pretty much retired for 10 years now. Love to travel. It all started when I was in the service and stationed in Italy. I was an early RSVP traveler but gave them up since I can take two carefully selected trips for one of their cruises.

Since I control my time I look for good prices & interesting itineraries.

My next cruise is TransAtlantic on the brand new Celebrity Silhouette from Civitavecchia to New Jersey.

I've been searching this site and Cruise Critic but so far have not found any other gay folks on that ship. It may just be me hanging out with agreeable straights.
Old September 24th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to garsny
Default Gary and Larry

Hi. We are a couple. Early 50's, and live in Denver.Both currently retired, and love to travel. We are going on the Eurodam 1/28/12. Its my birthday 1/29. We have been together since 3/10.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Mike and Orlando

Hi Everyone!

We're new to this site and are excited about our first cruise coming up on the 17th on the Carnival Imagination!

Mike and Orlando
23 and 21
We are from Orlando, FL
Mike works in the hospitality industry and Orlando is a retail manager.
We love to travel but this is our first cruise and first time to the Caribbean!

We would love to meet more people who are going on this cruise!
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Captain

Steve and Wayne from Palm Bay, Florida. Operating Room RN myself (Steve) and Wayne is a Lawyer. Absolutely love to cruise and try to whenever we can. Some family issues kept us from doing so last year, but finally going forward in February 2012 on Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean. We have been together for 22 yeasr now and are still going strong. We love a good bottle of wine with dinner, martini's before hand, good conversations and eye candy.
Inspiration -09/05
Mariner-05/06 & 10/09
Century-01/07
Crown-04/07
Liberty-11/07
Explorer-08/08
Insignia-11/08
Destiny-07/09
Oasis Inaugural Cruise-12/09
Monarch-03/10 & 07/10
Equinox-08/10
Freedom-02/2012
Mariner; RSS- 10/12
Jewel-12/12 b2b
Independence-12/13
Enchantment- 01/14
Legend-TA- 04/14
Freedom OTS-10/14

Booked:Solstice Alaska; 09/15
Old October 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Celebrity Summit Oct 29th

Im Ned, been with my partner Chris for 6 years. (celebrating 6 years on the cruise) Will be on the Celebrity Summit Oct 29th. This will be our 3rd time cruising. Would love to meet other gay couples to travel with and get to know. We are both 32 years old and currently live in Arizona. Chris grew up in Hawaii, so we travel there often. (havent met many gay couples there). Looking forward to meeting new friends.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Allure of the Seas ... Atlantis Cruise Jan 2012

Hey there!
We are a couple from Spain and we are getting ready to experience the Allure of the Seas cruise Jan/Feb 2012.
We would love to get some ideas and feedback from people having cruised the 2011 event or similar ships.
We are 32 and 36 and of course... if you are going to be in the same ship, feel free to contact us! We would love to know some people before getting to the ship. We arrive on Jan 27th!
Enjoy!
Diego
dacarpost@yahoo.de
Old November 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hello!

we are couple from sweden and norway, taking the cruise by explorer of the seas the 22 dec 2011.