Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Recently My Kids nanny has just come out.
I am so happy that my nanny and her Friend Beta can now be as a couple.

I have suggested to Nanny and Beta, that they take a cruise.
Beta has not taken a cruise before, but nanny has many times with our Family in the past.
Its hard to convince this beautiful polish Girl Beta the joys of being on a cruise.
Any ideas ?
I have been suggesting Alaska, Med, Caribbean cruises.
Ah well. It may take time
Old January 8th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Larry & Steve

Hello all,
Larry and Steve here. We are booked for the Atlantis Baltic cruise this summer. Anybody else on here going? This is our 3rd cruise, all gay cruises. The first 2 were on RSVP so this is our first with Atlantis. It's expensive as hell but we had a great time the first 2 cruises. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary. We live in Portland, Maine. We've discovered that there are 2 other "Mainiacs" going on the Atlantis cruise. It should be fun knowing some people ahead of time.

We've talked about taking a "regular" cruise but haven't yet. Maybe this year.
Old January 11th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Atlantis Allure of the Seas Jan 2012

Hey there!
We are a couple from Spain and we would love to meet some guys travelling on this huge boat before sailing! If you will be on board... drop us a line!
Diego
Old January 24th, 2012, 05:24 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyj110 View Post
Hi Everyone!

We're new to this site and are excited about our first cruise coming up on the 17th on the Carnival Imagination!

Mike and Orlando
23 and 21
We are from Orlando, FL
Mike works in the hospitality industry and Orlando is a retail manager.
We love to travel but this is our first cruise and first time to the Caribbean!

We would love to meet more people who are going on this cruise!
Howdy neighbors. Orlandoish here as well (Well I live out past DAK, but eh)

Sailed Imagination twice now. I find her to be a fun ship. Did you guys enjoy it? Key West and Duval Street are always lots of fun.

Past cruises:

Disney Dream - Dec 2013 4n Bahamas
Disney Dream - Dec 2012 4n Bahamas
Carnival Imagination - Dec 2011 4n Western
Carnival Imagination - Nov 2010 4n Western
Costa Atlantica - Dec 2009 7n Eastern

My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the opinions of The Walt Disney Company nor any of its subsidiaries.
Old February 8th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnt2loveuforever View Post
Hi there.. My name is Ryan..I am a 27 yr old gwm that lives in Saint Louis, MO...USA.

I am currently booked on the Valor 8-27 of this year. I am taking my mom. I have never been on a gay cruise, not my style. However i work in a law firm and am planning on doing 1 cruise a year, maybe more...Just depends. Next year i am taking my nephew who just turned 6 on a cruise. Haven't decided where yet, but I still have time.
Just thought I would say hi...My 2nd home is Branson, so down the road a few from you. I had done a cruise about every 8 mos with my ex. If you want to try to cruise 1ce a year, then that sounds great to me. Anyway, I know you said you were taking your nephew next year & that is great, but keep me in mind for the future - Jim...
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Jim from Wichita Falls here

Hey guys -

I am a single guy in my early 40's, living in Texas - not many cruisers from the middle of the country, I have found...gay or straight.

I am looking for a travel companion(s)...to share the expense.

I have been on several cruises and different lines as well starting with trips with my grandparents. I have been on the original Love Boat a couple of times. My preferred line is Princess, but I am open to others. I was cruising about every 8 months with my ex until we split about a year ago. I took my first cruise as a single last month & although fun, was expensive paying for the full room. I do like the adventurous activities or the ones for the history depending on the cruise. I am open to various activities, tours, adventures with people that want to have fun. That is the main requirement. Hope to hear from yall soon. I feel like I'm writing a bio......Hope to hear from yall soon - Jim
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hi there

Hello there, My name is Joel from Chicago and I am planning my first gay cruise and also my first solo trip. I have never traveled alone, but am willing to take this adventure. I was looking at the RSVP mediterranean cruise this summer and also looking for a roomate. I am also looking for someone to do things with when on land. How is it traveling alone on a gay cruise? I am pretty well traveled myself but as mentioned, Nnever traveled alone, especially on a gay trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibrooks View Post
Hey guys -

I am a single guy in my early 40's, living in Texas - not many cruisers from the middle of the country, I have found...gay or straight.

I am looking for a travel companion(s)...to share the expense.

I have been on several cruises and different lines as well starting with trips with my grandparents. I have been on the original Love Boat a couple of times. My preferred line is Princess, but I am open to others. I was cruising about every 8 months with my ex until we split about a year ago. I took my first cruise as a single last month & although fun, was expensive paying for the full room. I do like the adventurous activities or the ones for the history depending on the cruise. I am open to various activities, tours, adventures with people that want to have fun. That is the main requirement. Hope to hear from yall soon. I feel like I'm writing a bio......Hope to hear from yall soon - Jim
Old February 28th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Wow ur quite experienced with cruises
Its our 2nd cruise in june

;-)
We hop it will be nice, been on th ruby yet??

Greetz. Rob and herbert
Old March 5th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

We are herbert and rob from netherlands.
We are going on a cruise in june 2012 with the ruby princess
It is the second time we are joining a cruise the first was...

The eurodam on her maiden voyage from rotterdam to hamburg to copenhagen

But this only for 3 days. Hihi

Now in june it wil be 12 days

Greetz HeRo

Are you also joining the Ruby then??
Old March 17th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default Last minute cruise companion search. April 1 - April 8 to Carribean

I'm a Bi student from Europe who is studying in the U.S. I'm gonna come to Miami to go to Carribean Cruise, April 1- April 8. 8 days. $ 600. 4 countries.

Trip: Miami - Bahamas - Jamaica - Grand Caiman - Mexico - Miami - awersome!

I'm not looking for sex, relationships, or drama. I just want to lower my expences and relax from a really busy semester.

No prefferences in genger. Age 18-25. Adventurer or just a trustful calm person.
Old March 20th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Hero,

Which date are you sailing on the Ruby Princess? I'll be on the June 11 sailing from Venice to Rome!
Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

We are 2 dutch guys travelling on the ruby from venica italy to barcelona in june 2012
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:38 AM
Familiar Face

Robert (46) and Ralph (57) here. Both from New Jersey, but have been calling Idaho our home for the last 5 years. We have been together 7 years. Ralph is in sales and I am in insurance.

We love to travel and have taken 3 cruises together so far. Our next cruise is in 6 days aboard the NCL Pearl. We have also booked one on the NCL Breakaway for 2013. In 2014 we want to get married in NYC aboard a ship.

We have 4 small dogs and love to go out in our motorhome on the weekends.

Celebrity Summit 2002
NCL Spirit 2006
NCL Pearl 2009
NCL Epic 2011
NCL Pearl 2012
NCL Breakaway 2013
NCL Breakaway 2014 (Wedding Cruise)
Old April 15th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Familiar Face

Damon 41 year old bi guy from united kingdom
ive been on many cruise ships, cant remember when i went
ive cruised with Island Cruises,Thomson,NCL & Costa
i will be going on the Norwegian Epic in May 20th from Barcelona
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Norwegian Epic June 10th 2012 - Mediterranean

Hi there everyone.

Would love to meet some other gay guys or women on the upcoming trip leaving from Barcelona on NCL EPIC June 10th.

Drop me a line if you are going!

Jeff (NY)
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Justin here. SWM 39 soon to be 40. I've been on 3 cruises. RCL once and Disney twice. Haven't been on a cruise since 2009 and I am ready for another one. Don't want to travel alone. Live in Gainesville, FL. Went to St Maarten on my last cruise and didn't care for that islando but St Thomas and St John was beautiful. Looked at some of the single cruises with roommate matching and makes me a little nervous. Hope to hear back from anyone.
Old June 28th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Familiar Face

30 year old male seeks cruise campanion for 11-night western/southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Equinox. February 11-22, 2013. Large gay travel group that week, looking to share the room with someone. $1309 for 11 nights per person, you can make appointment directly with the travel agency. Let me know if interested!
Old June 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Baltic Cruise Share July 15 NCL

Interested in sharing a room? or getting your own and hanging out?
Theatre Director/ Producer seeks roommate or someone to hang out with on
"straight" cruise.
norwegian cruise line. July 15-24
from Copenhagen to Warnemunde, Germany, Talin Estonia, St Petersberg Russia, Stockholm and Helskinki

Me 48 Bear type. Looking for company
1/2 room approximately 850
David

if interested email me at hdlock@bellsouth.net
put Baltic Cruise Share in subject.

Last edited by dgoldyn; June 30th, 2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: left out contact info
Old June 30th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

if interested email me at hdlock@bellsouth.net
put CRUISE BALTIC SHARE in subject.
Old August 14th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Marvin and Patt from Hiawassee Georgia. I am 45 he is 49. Partnered for 17 years. Both work in the hospitality field!. Going for our first cruise Sept 3rd 2012 with Princess (figures huh). Looking forward to trying this and hopefully becoming hooked on cruising!!
Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello... new to this site. Drew here from Central NY, only been on 1 cruise. Will be sailing on the Summit April 27th, 2013 from San Juan to Bayonne... looking for other guys or gals on this cruise for cocktails.

Also always looking for other travel partners for future cruises.
Old August 24th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default first timer cruise this wknd

Going to ensenada on carnival inspiration this wknd, discreetly want to meet friends on trip?

Last edited by socal dude; August 24th, 2012 at 03:36 AM.
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default hey everybody

also new to the site. name is devon...love cruising ..i try to go on a cruise at least 2 times a year. My current reservation is for the transatlantic from london to miami on november 30, 2012....i;m from atlanta and would love to talk to other singles who might want a roommate on an upcoming cruise.
Old August 28th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Joe and Al in San Diego

Joe (62) and Al (72) from San Diego here. Next cruise is HAL from San Diego to Panama Dec 21, 2012.

Been on so many cruises I've lost track. We like Holland American because they're LGBT friendly. It would be great to meet up again with other guys we've met from previous cruises and to meet new people at a FOD gathering. Shoot us an email.
Old August 30th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Todd and Steve in Boise ID

we are both 56 and partnered living in Boise, ID. We are both employed with professional jobs in medical and accounting fields. We are heading to Italy for a week then taking the RC Navigator on their eastern Mediterranean cruise this year and plan on more cruises in the future.

We enjoy traveling, exploring in the mountains of Idaho with our atv's and get togethers with good friends.

Enjoy meeting other guys either singles or couples while traveling
Old October 15th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, I am going on that same cruise this coming weekend and seem to be in the same situation you were in. How was your trip? Did you meet anyone? Any advice foe someone who wants to make the most of it?
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, Bi, MWM, 59, guy here on the Oct. 28, 2012 NY to Southampton, UK QM2 looking for others on the cruise. Anyone?
Old November 15th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey everyone!

My name is Zach. I currently live just south of Pittsburgh, PA. I have lived here for just over a year. I am originally from St. Louis, MO. I work in the mental health industry with children and adolescents.

I enjoy traveling, but most of my travels have been limited to random road trips that I take. I'm taking a trip up to NYC next month.

I have traveled on the Oceanic that was known as the Big Red Boat in 1997 for my 14th birthday and my family went on the Majesty of the Seas in 1999. I am currently searching for a transatlantic cruise to go in around April of next year. Another interest of mine is visiting Asia.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
Old November 15th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Admiral

We are David and Chuck. We have lived for the last two and a half years here in colonial Patzcuaro Mexico. Previously we lived in Vancouver, Washington, not far from Portland Oregon.Where David was a hair dresser for 30 plus years and I taught primary students in a public school.

We have been together for nearly 29 years. We were married in Oregon and then denied our marriage by the courts of that state. We currently are domestic partners in the great state of Washington where we can again be married legally after the new law goes into effect. We were also wed in Mexico as well but have not yet done the legal part in D.F. Mexico.

We have been on well over thirty cruises and our next cruise is December 16 on the H.A.L. ship "Nieuw Amsterdam."

We have a 12 1/2 year old Miniature Dachshund and a four month old Mexican mutt of sorts. (Part Chihuahua and part Terrier) Her name is "Olive." We also have a young cat (less than a year old) named "smudge."

We do not cruise as often since our retirement in Mexico because there are oh sooooo many wonderful places to visit here in Mexico.We live only 3 1/2 hour drive from Zihuatanejo and four hours from D.F. (Mexico City) and Guadalajara.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default RSVP Southern Cruise cabin mate needed Feb 2013

Hello All,

My name is Mike I live in Atlanta GA. I will be on the RSVP Vacation Southern Cruise Feb. 9 - 16, 2013 out of Fort Lauderdale FL.

If you would like to meet and see if we would be a great cruise vacation buddy please feel free to email me back. I am a black professional business owner who loves to travel the world and meet new and exciting people from around the world.

I am a non-smoker and enjoy people and adventure.

Love swimming, snorkeling, sucba diving.

For more information respond back as soon as possible for this will be my second cruise with RSVP. The last one I went on was to Alaska with RSVP. I had a great time and so will you on a RSVP Vacation.

I like people of any race just be open to having a great time.

Thanks,

Mike