Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Beginner

Default GWM 38 - looking for travel buddy for future cruise

I am a 38 year old GWM that is looking for a travel buddy for a future cruise closer to the end of the year. Dates are open.

Drop me a note if interested in chatting further.
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Familiar Face

Hi There!

I am Josh, and looking for a cruise mate for different cruises. Am a athletic 58, going on 45, nice looking, well dressed, clean cut gay, who does not live the “gay life”. Non-smoker, light drinker, and love to cook, entertain, travel, and enjoy new friends. I live in Southern California. I enjoy the up scale smaller ships, not the Cattleboats, and get some very good deals on cruises, and want to share the big savings. Trying to find a tasteful same. If this is of any interest, would love to hear from you. Thanks, and best regards. Josh
Old November 12th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Familiar Face

HI There!

I am Josh in So.Cal and looking for a cruise mate. Am a very youthful athletic 58 going on 45 clean cut, nice dressing fun gay non smoker, but do not live the gay life. Love to cruise, cook, entertain friends, and photography. Enjoy the smaller up scale ships, but will cruise the Cattle Boats if needed. Looking for the same. If interested would love to hear from you. Best regards Josh
Old November 14th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, I am a 42 year old GWM looking for like minded guys for future cruises most likely in spring of 2012. If you would like to know more about me, please send me a messgae. Thank you.
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Familiar Face

hi, I am planning the same thing and in need of the same thing. send a message back if interested
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Familiar Face

Default GWM looking fr the same, i.e, a buddy to share a cabin of a cruise.

I Am a youthful 70 healthy, active friendly guy, who loves the outdoors and wants to visit new places. I live in Los Angeles, not a big party goer, enjoy having a good time, love all Mai's and VP God God and wine. My age doesn't keep me down. I can out hike most younger guys. I am at the gym, and very fit.

Get in touch.
Old October 6th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Familiar Face

GWM recently retired and ready to travel. I am In Los Angeles, love to do a cruise in Europe or out out of LA, even a short 3 dayer to get acquainted.

Nick